ANY Econfina Scallop Reports?

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

big bend gyrene

ANY Econfina Scallop Reports?

Post by big bend gyrene »

Taking life-long friends who now live in Indiana and are down visiting out scalloping in the next day or two. Know that the scallop grounds at St. Marks have enough to show them some, but as I took them to the lighthouse a few years ago I would prefer giving them a ride out on the Econfina river and scallop outside the mouth.

ANYBODY scallop out of Econfina this weekend? Find enough to make it worth going? VERY much appreciate ANY report! :thumbup: :beer: salute1
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
silverking
Site Sponsor

Re: ANY Econfina Scallop Reports?

Post by silverking »

Dixie Dawg gave this Econfina report on another thread from this w/e, BBG.

"Econfina about a mile and a half out the mouth at 11 o clock. Limits both days and not crowded. I'm done for a couple of weeks tired of cleaning so I don't care if there is extra traffic from this post. Your welcome."
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
Dixie Dawg

Re: ANY Econfina Scallop Reports?

Post by Dixie Dawg »

Look for the big patches of brown grass.