Z-man scented shrimp VS Gulp

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

RHTFISH
Site Sponsor

Re: Z-man scented shrimp VS Gulp

Post by RHTFISH »

I so miss the ole days when everyone was so kind and friendly and never disagreed! :-D

Oh......I forgot! That was another forum! :smt005
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
JIm Smith
Site Sponsor

Post by JIm Smith »

amen, I do so wish for the days of friendship and information without an argument
EddieJoe

Post by EddieJoe »

silverking wrote:Why do I even bother? I'm going fishing and maybe, just maybe, someone else might actually get laid sometime this decade. :roll:
Eh, lighten up. You are a great fisherman and know a lot about gear and fishing in general!

Heck, you teach classes on it. But choice and opinion run deep around here. I meant no offense in saying Pro-cure didn't work for me. That's not a put down just my experience.

Scented lures work well, but that stuff just doesn't act the same when you smear it on, and it makes a mess.

EJ

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

That last remark, while not directed at you EJ, was out of line and made it frustration.

Certainly respect various opinions and realize we won't all see eye to eye. As I said in a previous post and what I reiterated in the classroom--I don't have all the answers. But I have tried to share based on my experience and results, as you do, and I enjoy reading your perspective so no offense taken from you. Thanks for the compliments as well.

There are other individuals on here who prefer antagonism on every subject, however, and I will no longer feed the trolls. Life is too short for that.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
zload
Site Sponsor

Post by zload »

Just for you SK :lol: :thumbup:
2008 Key West 196 Bay Reef
2008 Yamaha 150