Lighthouse mishap

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Williamsdad

Lighthouse mishap

Post by Williamsdad »

Fished the lighthouse on Sunday. Dropped boat in hole and parked truck and trailer where i always do (early), right up by the walkway to the dock.
Fishing was pretty slow. Returned to find someone had taken the turn too close and clipped the front of my truck, probably with a trailer. No one around, no note, nothing. More than a little damage to my front bumper and front end.
Maybe someone just didn't have anything to write with, or maybe they didn't even know they did it (not likely). If anyone saw, or knows anything, please gt in touch. It's going to turn into an expensive day for slow fishing. Thanks.

Just so as not to confuse, my boat's still in the shop, I had Luc's boat and trailer on my red Nissan Frontier.
silverking
Site Sponsor

Re: Lighthouse mishap

Post by silverking »

Hate to hear that, John. Maybe whoever did it will read this and do the right thing and come forward. Had a similar incident happen to me at Lanark Ramp one time when I was guiding. The guy left a note and then drove back later to see if I was there to apologize and exchange insurance info. Stand-up individual. Unfortunately he's the exception rather than the rule these days.

Good luck with the repairs/claim.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat