Fishing Charter...

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

HighOnTheFlats

Fishing Charter...

Post by HighOnTheFlats »

So my birthday is next month and I would like to celebrate with a fishing trip. Want to take a group of 4-6 possibly to go off shore for a full day. I have tried my best to research but can’t find many reviews to help me make a decision. I need a Capt. that is laid back but about catching the fish. Not looking to sight see, looking to slay and fillet.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Looking to catch Cobia, Snapper, Grouper, etc...
“..Grew up watching Bill Dance and Stone Cold, that’s why I’m always fishing and do nothing I’m told.”
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Re: Fishing Charter...

Post by Salty Gator »

Ive never chartered in this area but, Clay Oaks is a name that comes up with great reviews for offshore fishing on this forum. Pretty sure Bman goes with him from time to time. Good luck
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
Limitless

Post by Limitless »

Check out Coble Griffith with SGI Charters on St Georges. He's my cousin and is exactly what you're looking for.
RiverRunner

Post by RiverRunner »

Captain Dusty Long with Long Offshore Charters, Inc. We had a great time and he put us on some fish. I think Barry has went out him also a couple of times.
https://www.facebook.com/Long-Offshore- ... 165397428/
DAWG FAN

Post by DAWG FAN »

Check with Kenny Lemieux, Doghouse Charters out of Port St. Joe. Always a big time and plenty of catching.
2012 Sea Fox 200XT-SOLD
2003 16' Sundance Skiff
2013 40 HP Mercury Bigfoot
2017 Sea Fox XTS Viper
2017 150hp Yamaha SHO
HighOnTheFlats

Post by HighOnTheFlats »

thank y'all for the insight. much appreciated.
“..Grew up watching Bill Dance and Stone Cold, that’s why I’m always fishing and do nothing I’m told.”