Poling the Big Bend Flats!

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

dudewheresmyplug

Poling the Big Bend Flats!

Post by dudewheresmyplug »

https://youtu.be/jWzJ9uZqKp4

Jay and myself started on a noon low tide on a breezy day. Poling a grass flat outside of the Econfina River. Ran into a few fish early, some not on the GoPro, but happened to catch a few on camera. Throwing mostly the AquaDream spoon and a little topwater in the early afternoon to send it home!

Really appreciate the support on our videos lately! Feeling really fresh out on the water, and ready to bring more content to you guys. As always comments and video ideas are welcome! Enjoy!
kenfly

Re: Poling the Big Bend Flats!

Post by kenfly »

Nice vid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dudewheresmyplug

thanks man!!
HighOnTheFlats

Post by HighOnTheFlats »

dudewheresmyplug wrote:https://youtu.be/jWzJ9uZqKp4

Jay and myself started on a noon low tide on a breezy day. Poling a grass flat outside of the Econfina River. Ran into a few fish early, some not on the GoPro, but happened to catch a few on camera. Throwing mostly the AquaDream spoon and a little topwater in the early afternoon to send it home!

Really appreciate the support on our videos lately! Feeling really fresh out on the water, and ready to bring more content to you guys. As always comments and video ideas are welcome! Enjoy!

I watched and subscribed. cool videos man.
“..Grew up watching Bill Dance and Stone Cold, that’s why I’m always fishing and do nothing I’m told.”
dudewheresmyplug

appreciate the sub. Got a couple really good vids coming soon.