Headboat Panama City Fl.

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Crazytazman

Headboat Panama City Fl.

Post by Crazytazman »

Went out this past Friday and got our limit. On snapper. Just cook some tonight. Headboat fishing is my least favorite but it was fun. Just motivates even more to get my boat ready.
FishWithChris

Re: Headboat Panama City Fl.

Post by FishWithChris »

Great to hear! Which one did you go out on and feel free to post a quick review on the boat, service, and crew!

Any pics of those elusive snappas?
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
Crazytazman

Post by Crazytazman »

Went out on the the Star Queen. Capt. Anderson Marina. I left a good review. Crew was outstanding. Gotta figure out how to post pics.
Swampcreek

Post by Swampcreek »

We went out with the Jubilee the weekend before the 4th. There was only one legal snapper caught and about 40-50 people fishing. Caught a ton of tiny vermillion and grunts. Usually bait size. There were 4 of us fishing, with three kids. It was less than a foot, 100 degrees, no breeze at all. Right on the full moon. Ended up with 14 pounds of vermillion. That is what I figured from a head boat. The kids enjoyed themselves. I just got out of surgery so I couldn't be on a real boat. It's great for elderly and kids I think. But if you wanna get on the huge fish, get a charter or go out on your own. Don't get me wrong, every one on the Jubilee were great.