Shout out to Big Bend Marine

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Shout out to Big Bend Marine

Post by Salty Gator »

I took my boat to them on Monday Aug 15 for some minor repairs ( power pole, new antenna, livewell, fresh water wash and a service). They told me it would be at least 2 weeks before they could look at it( told me that before I drove there). I was going to call on Monday to see if they might have it ready for Labor Day weekend. At 10:00 this morning, my phone rang, David , the head mechanic, called to tell me it was ready to go. 4 days before they were supposed to get to it. Kick azz service during the busy season. It is out of the way for us in Tally, but worth the drive.
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
zload
Site Sponsor

Re: Shout out to Big Bend Marine

Post by zload »

I dropped mine off over there a couple of weeks ago, I usually get mine serviced in August cause its too hot to fish :-D They had it ready right on time.

David changed out a fuel/water filter in their parking lot for me back a few years ago so my Dad and I could go back fishing, one of the last times we were able to go before he died... I've taken my boat back there for all my service work since then.

Good people.
2008 Key West 196 Bay Reef
2008 Yamaha 150
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

zload wrote:I dropped mine off over there a couple of weeks ago, I usually get mine serviced in August cause its too hot to fish :-D They had it ready right on time.

David changed out a fuel/water filter in their parking lot for me back a few years ago so my Dad and I could go back fishing, one of the last times we were able to go before he died... I've taken my boat back there for all my service work since then.

Good people.
That's great he was able to get you up and running.I've had David fix something for me in the parking lot on a Friday afternoon ( in April)on my way to fish a little tourney in steinhatchee. Solid service for sure
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
rob4auburn

Post by rob4auburn »

You won't go wrong with Big Bend Marine. They are great people and do great work. Been servicing my boat there since 2009. I live in Tallahassee and work in Perry so it is also convenient. If I started working in Tallahassee, I would still carry it to them.