New North American Trade Agreement

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

silverking
Site Sponsor

Re: New North American Trade Agreement

Post by silverking »

0cef71f6136249edccb7bc30428946dc.jpg
0cef71f6136249edccb7bc30428946dc.jpg (128.78 KiB) Viewed 1986 times
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
luckywsp

Post by luckywsp »

We all love to fish and love to read this forum. Checking out the pictures and reports is always part of my day. We are united in loving to fish. We could all spend time together fishing and have a great day. Politics are devisive. Why bring that into a place we all enjoy? Can we all please just think about that when posting. Mudducker, I’m glad your place made it. Ours in Lanark made it too with little to no damage. We all dodged a big one. We all have more in common than we do differences.

It IS a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Let’s all post about that
Last edited by luckywsp on October 17th, 2018, 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pinfish

Post by Pinfish »

this is just messed up
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

luckywsp wrote:We all love to fish and love to read this forum. Checking out the pictures and reports is always part of my day. We are united in loving to fish. We could all spend time together fishing and have a great day. Politics are devisive. Why bring that into a place we all enjoy? Can we all please just think about that when posting. Mudducker, I’m glad your place made it. Ours in Lanark made it too with little to no damage. We all dodged a big one. We all have more in common than we do differences.

It IS a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Let’s all post about that

Well said couldnt agree more. There is a separate political section for a reason. But I fear some will always make it political
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
THOMAS CITY CURVE
Site Sponsor

Post by THOMAS CITY CURVE »

I am a fisherman and I know we all have that in common. But this stuff is funny I don't care who you are ! :smt005