Non ethanol availability

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

eightwt

Non ethanol availability

Post by eightwt »

Any non ethanol pumps between Crawfordville and Carrabelle?
Thanks
silverking
Site Sponsor

Re: Non ethanol availability

Post by silverking »

New Marathon station at Hwy 98/Shell Point Road has it. Same for Rocky's at Hwy 98 and Crawfordville Hwy. Carson at the Lanark Mart also has non-ethanol pumps.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
STMU

Post by STMU »

The website below is pretty darn accurate for nonethanol locations throughout the US. They even have a phone APP which I use when I am traveling so I can easily find a place to fill up. It may miss some here and there, but overall it is pretty good. I noticed the new Rocky's isn't up yet, but it did find Michelle's Convenience Store in Crawfordville, which is pretty unbelievable (If you've been there then you know!).

https://www.pure-gas.org/index.jsp?stateprov=FL
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

I usually stop at Rockies because I can pull up get gas and they bring out ice and bait to your boat. They also have good breakfast and a deli. Good ( but pricey) tackle selection. All one stop... but I’ll add Crums( probably the best gas prices)and Mashe sands BP ( they have 93 octane non ethanol).
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

STMU wrote:The website below is pretty darn accurate for nonethanol locations throughout the US. They even have a phone APP which I use when I am traveling so I can easily find a place to fill up. It may miss some here and there, but overall it is pretty good. I noticed the new Rocky's isn't up yet, but it did find Michelle's Convenience Store in Crawfordville, which is pretty unbelievable (If you've been there then you know!).

Where is Michelle’s?
Scoop Sea
Site Sponsor

Post by Scoop Sea »

Salty Gator wrote:
STMU wrote:The website below is pretty darn accurate for nonethanol locations throughout the US. They even have a phone APP which I use when I am traveling so I can easily find a place to fill up. It may miss some here and there, but overall it is pretty good. I noticed the new Rocky's isn't up yet, but it did find Michelle's Convenience Store in Crawfordville, which is pretty unbelievable (If you've been there then you know!).

Where is Michelle’s?
TRUST ME, you don't even want to know where Michelle's is. If you must know though, just follow your nose............ :D

It's at the corner of Cajer Posey Road and Shadeville Road (across from Exit Realty) in Crawfordville. The store absolutely stinks, literally, I've known folks who said they felt sick walking out of there because it stunk so bad.

I'm high on Crum's as well. They have been a great place for fishermen for years and they do a heckuva lot for the community and the kids. With their revamped pump setup, it's easier than ever to get in/out of there.
"Be Careful Not To Confuse Motion With Progress."
eightwt

Post by eightwt »

Thanks and our Merc thanks you.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Lanark Market has non-ethanol gas! Right on 98 a couple of miles east of Carrabelle.
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

[quote="Scoop Sea"][quote="Salty Gator"][quote="STMU"]The website below is pretty darn accurate for nonethanol locations throughout the US. They even have a phone APP which I use when I am traveling so I can easily find a place to fill up. It may miss some here and there, but overall it is pretty good. I noticed the new Rocky's isn't up yet, but it did find Michelle's Convenience Store in Crawfordville, which is pretty unbelievable (If you've been there then you know!).

https://www.pure-gas.org/index.jsp?stateprov=FL[/quote]
Where is Michelle’s?[/quote]

TRUST ME, you don't even want to know where Michelle's is. If you must know though, just follow your nose............ :D

It's at the corner of Cajer Posey Road and Shadeville Road (across from Exit Realty) in Crawfordville. The store absolutely stinks, literally, I've known folks who said they felt sick walking out of there because it stunk so bad.

I'm high on Crum's as well. They have been a great place for fishermen for years and they do a heckuva lot for the community and the kids. With their revamped pump setup, it's easier than ever to get in/out of there.[/quote]

That may be true, but Mr Crum also staunchly opposed the net ban. Even paid out of his pocket to try to have it repealed. Not good for recreational fishermen
STMU

Post by STMU »

Salty Gator wrote:That may be true, but Mr Crum also staunchly opposed the net ban. Even paid out of his pocket to try to have it repealed. Not good for recreational fishermen
Got me there...the owner of Michelle's has definitely not paid any money out of his own pocket for ANYTHING...not even light bulbs, air fresheners or even a credit card machine. Cash only, smells like cat piss, stock shelves are mostly empty and covered in dust, and the whole place is lit with a single lantern so you can't see how gross it REALLY IS!!!

If you do visit, don't touch anything and I'd suggest a respirator. It is probably also not recommend for those who are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
rockyg

Post by rockyg »

The new Rocky's is fantastic. Food, fuel, drinks, dedicated boat/RV lanes. They even have a very good selection of fishing tackle. (and a cool name) :)

Lanark Market is great too. They have 87 Non-eth, Rocky's has 89 if that makes a difference to you.

Crums......spends the money you spend there to fight against you as a recreational fisherman. :smt012
“It's hard to measure almost.....because almost doesn't matter”
― John Dutton
eightwt

Post by eightwt »

Thanks for the replys. Used Rock's yesterday and I really liked that a lady came out and asked if I needed ice or bait. I'm a fly guy, but got the cooler filled, for $2. Great service!. Nicely maintained store.
onefishtwofish
Site Sponsor

Post by onefishtwofish »

Don't know the name of the store, but the little Quick Mart at the corner of Mashes Sands Road (Surf Road on the other side) and 98 also has non-ethanol. It is not always easy to get in to, I prefer Crum's if heading that way, but the little one at Mashes is rarely crowded with boats, just usually cars in the way. If you see a green golf cart filling up there, I'll only be there a second, it don't take much fuel. :D
Ducks, turkeys, flats fishing. Who has time for golf?
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

onefishtwofish wrote:Don't know the name of the store, but the little Quick Mart at the corner of Mashes Sands Road (Surf Road on the other side) and 98 also has non-ethanol. It is not always easy to get in to, I prefer Crum's if heading that way, but the little one at Mashes is rarely crowded with boats, just usually cars in the way. If you see a green golf cart filling up there, I'll only be there a second, it don't take much fuel. :D
That’s the place that has 93 octane non ethanol
onefishtwofish
Site Sponsor

Post by onefishtwofish »

Oops. Missed that in your post Salty. It sure runs good in that golf cart! Must be why I can pop a wheelie! :smt005
Ducks, turkeys, flats fishing. Who has time for golf?