Shout out to Metal Fabrication of Tallahassee

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

silverking
Site Sponsor

Shout out to Metal Fabrication of Tallahassee

Post by silverking »

Metal Fabrication and Sales did an outstanding job fabricating a custom "shelf" for my side console. Matt had some great suggestions for the design. Along with a permanent mount for my Garmin, I added a rod holder and cup holder. The workmanship was excellent. Price including powder coating to match was very reasonable too. I've previously had the shop build a custom kayak rack for the truck, a heavy duty pooper scooper for the dogs and now this. They can do custom casting platforms and are a SeaDek dealer as well. They also fabricate step railings and gates, etc, along with custom metal work of all kinds. I highly recommend them. Good guys and they love to fish.

Located off Weems Road in Tallahassee.

850-205-2300

metalfabtallahassee.com
IMG_0096.JPG
IMG_0097.JPG
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
Juan
Site Sponsor

Re: Shout out to Metal Fabrication of Tallahassee

Post by Juan »

Nice clean look. great job!
If you don't mind, send me a picture of the pooper scooper. The plastic ones from Pet Smart don't last long.
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Thanks Juan. I'm very pleased with how it turned out. Now I have a safe spot to stash the rod when rigging or unhooking a fish. And I don't know how I ever managed without a dedicated beverage holder. :wink:

Check your email.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

Looks really good, but don’t chip that powder coat
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven