Hunting with silencers is now legal in Florida

For all your hunting related posts! If we get enough traffic here there will be other sub forums: Turkey Hunting, Deer Hunting, Duck Hunting...

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

lonesouth
Site Sponsor

Hunting with silencers is now legal in Florida

Post by lonesouth »

http://www.nraila.org/legislation/state ... s=&st=&ps=
DATE: November 21, 2014
TO: USF & NRA Member and Friends
USF Executive Director
NRA Past President

At their meeting in Key Largo, Florida, today, the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission voted to remove the ban on using silencers/suppressors on pistols and rifles for hunting deer, gray squirrels, rabbits, wild turkeys, quail and crows.

Using silencers/suppressors on pistols, rifles and shotguns for all other legal hunting was already allowed.

Following the suppressor vote, the Commission also voted to authorize an Executive Order to lift the ban immediately and allow hunting with suppressors to begin at once.

Following that vote, Executive Order # EO 14-32 was signed. Using suppressor-equipped rifles, pistols and shotguns is now legal for all hunting in Florida.
850-273-8818
Dubble Trubble
Site Sponsor

Re: Hunting with silencers is now legal in Florida

Post by Dubble Trubble »

This was discussed before and like I said back then, to be legal, You STILL have to get a $200 tax stamp and wait 6 months because of your FEDERAL government for each silencer you own! :smt011

Dubble :thumbdown:
The more I know about something, the more I know that I did not know as much as I thought I knew that I knew.