Hunting Lease/Land/Tract/Club

For all your hunting related posts! If we get enough traffic here there will be other sub forums: Turkey Hunting, Deer Hunting, Duck Hunting...

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

kom06

Hunting Lease/Land/Tract/Club

Post by kom06 »

Good Evening Everyone! I don't post much here but I am an avid reader. A few friends and I have been leasing property in Liberty County for the last 6 years and we have finally reached our final straw with the lessor. Besides the clear cut of every tree on our property in the last year we have been told that they now plan to consolidate all 35 clubs into 7 large clubs next year. We enjoy the privacy and comraderie that comes with hunting with a tight knit group of friends, even if it means a smaller piece of land. If anyone of you know of any leases/land/small clubs or contacts available in the region for the upcoming year please shoot me a PM and I would be greatly appreciative! We all live in Wakulla County but are willing to commute an hour or so. Thank you in advance!

Kyle
onefishtwofish
Site Sponsor

Re: Hunting Lease/Land/Tract/Club

Post by onefishtwofish »

Sorry to hear. They are doing that to several guys I know as well. Largest tract gets first dibs. As big a check as they can get sent to Utah in one envelope! I don't know of any and it is gonna get tight, cause it is happening to a lot of folks. Looks like someone dropped a nuke on a lot of Liberty and Gadsden county. Better take the first decent one you find. Good luck.
Ducks, turkeys, flats fishing. Who has time for golf?
RiverRunner

Post by RiverRunner »

I've heard word now, that they are putting a lot of the land they bought back up for sale....mostly the land they have already clear cut.

I'll keep and eye/ear out Kyle .

Travis
kom06

Post by kom06 »

Thank you gentlemen. Travis hopefully they sell it to someone with better land management practices and customer service!