Ducks

For all your hunting related posts! If we get enough traffic here there will be other sub forums: Turkey Hunting, Deer Hunting, Duck Hunting...

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Heath

Ducks

Post by Heath »

I know its getting closer. Wanting to start my scouting soon. Hunting on the gulf coast will be a new test for me. Where Should i start my scouting? and what should i be looking for? planning to make a trip out of it. fish and scout at the same time. any tips would be helpful. Looking to go around spring warrior/keaton area.
Its not the arrow, Its the Indian...
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Re: Ducks

Post by MudDucker »

I hear some guys did well doing both out of Keaton Beach last year. Panacea area has become a zoo. I was at the coast last weekend and didn't see any ducks. A friend from Mobile says they are piling in there, so who knows.
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
bman

Post by bman »

There are no ducks down here- stay in georgia :lol: :lol:

I was on Miccosoukee and Jackson this last week. A few coots down and a few woodies but that was all I saw.

Nothing at the coast year.
Barry Bevis, Realtor and Owner of BigBendFishing.net
I liked it so much, I bought the company ;-)

http://www.bevisrealty.com
TEAM "Duck Season!"
Heath

Post by Heath »

bman wrote:There are no ducks down here- stay in georgia :lol: :lol:

I was on Miccosoukee and Jackson this last week. A few coots down and a few woodies but that was all I saw.

Nothing at the coast year.

I think everyone would prefer that. But, I am not a duck commander shooting and calling kind of hunter. The learning and scouting curve is one of the most enjoyable parts. Just needing an idea on how to start my scouting down there. Will be fishing those weekends as well.
Its not the arrow, Its the Indian...