Finally tried out the new chainsaw.

For all your hunting related posts! If we get enough traffic here there will be other sub forums: Turkey Hunting, Deer Hunting, Duck Hunting...

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Hit-n-Miss

Finally tried out the new chainsaw.

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

My wife bought me a 16" craftsman last year and I finally got it out to trim some lanes from the new stand. Image. This lane lets me see all the way across my finger of hardwoods over to my neighbors clear cut.( I have permission to hunt it) Image. This lane lets me see behind me across the creek to my back property line. Image. This view lets me see all the way till the tree line cuts left. Image. And this view is up my food plot edge. It's nice to have a saw that runs good and get these lanes done. Image. A look back to the stand from the clear cut. I also hinge cut some sweet gums for bedding cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
xXLoneBowmanXx

Re: Finally tried out the new chainsaw.

Post by xXLoneBowmanXx »

Nice! Got to try my 14" saw out this weekend too. Unfortunately I had to use it on honey-do stuff, instead of hunting stuff, lol
NOAA reports are the reason I have trust issues.
Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

xXLoneBowmanXx wrote:Nice! Got to try my 14" saw out this weekend too. Unfortunately I had to use it on honey-do stuff, instead of hunting stuff, lol
. I know that feeling. Was glad to get it done. If I waited till fall something would keep me from getting it done.

DixieReb
Site Sponsor

Post by DixieReb »

Do it now, before it gets too hot. Looks good, I have a Sears chainsaw, too.
Yours in the South
Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

DixieReb wrote:Do it now, before it gets too hot. Looks good, I have a Sears chainsaw, too.
. Thanks. Yep the weather was perfect. Barely built up a sweat.