NFGFC - August Tournament ROLL CALL

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

milto
Site Sponsor

NFGFC - August Tournament ROLL CALL

Post by milto »

The NFGFC August 9th, 2014 Tournament will be held out of St. Marks Outfitters.
Anglers may launch from any ramp from the Aucilla to Panacea (Rock Landing Marina) Safelight is 6:30 a.m.

Please review the rules at http://www.nfgfc.org/tournaments_rules.html
Entry forms are located at http://www.nfgfc.org/forms/tournament_entry_form.doc
You can now pay online for tournament entry at http://www.nfgfc.org/Payments.html

-Tournament entry fee is $20 per (2 person) boat for club members if you register at the meeting on July 3rd. $10 per each additional member (up to 4 anglers) All non members will pay an additional $5 on top of all regular member fees.

-You may also register at the St. Marks Outfitters from 5:45 am – 6:15 am tournament day. Same day registration fee is $25 for the 2 person team. All other tournament fees apply

-PLEASE BRING EXACT CHANGE FOR ENTRY FEES AND EACH OF THE SIDE POTS. At registration, those who have their forms filled out will be registered first.

Tournament Format: Weigh one person’s legal limit of slot Trout (5 trout, 15"-20”). The combined weight of each team’s limit of fish will determine the winner.

Side pots:
Big (slot) Trout - $5 per person, everyone on the boat must participate to win.
Big Redfish - $10 per person, everyone on the boat must participate to win.

Kevin’s Fine Outdoor Gear and Apparel, http://www.kevinscatalog.com/ will continue to offer a $50.00 gift certificate for the biggest Flounder at each North Florida Gulf Fishing Club Tournament for 2014.

Thanks to Bevis Realty., http://www.bevisrealty.com/ for sponsoring the August Mystery Fish. August mystery fish is the SAIL CAT and is worth $150

Auto Details by Custom Detailing will be sponsoring the 2nd heaviest Trout ($50)

Teams must be checked in by 3:30 pm on tournament day. There will be a sign in sheet that at least one member must sign off on before the 3:30p.m. check in time. The weigh-in will begin at 3:45 pm and teams will weigh their fish in the order of entry.

Who's In?
One Keeper

Re: NFGFC - August Tournament ROLL CALL

Post by One Keeper »

Bass Boys are in. :thumbup:
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »

Stinson and Taylor are in. Not sure about Stinson Jr. yet. It's his birthday weekend and he may have other plans.
One Keeper

Post by One Keeper »

Steve Stinson wrote:Stinson and Taylor are in. Not sure about Stinson Jr. yet. It's his birthday weekend and he may have other plans.

Steve how did ya'll end up doing Saturday? We only had 7 small keepers. Got caught in some storms and rough water.
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

One Keeper wrote:Bass Boys are in. :thumbup:
Nice to see the Bass Boys back in action!! :smt023
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »

One Keeper wrote:
Steve Stinson wrote:Stinson and Taylor are in. Not sure about Stinson Jr. yet. It's his birthday weekend and he may have other plans.

Steve how did ya'll end up doing Saturday? We only had 7 small keepers. Got caught in some storms and rough water.

Jeff -

We did not stay long after I spoke with you and Chuck. We headed out toward the deeper water and began catching undersized trout one after another. The storms began to build, so we headed for the ramp. By the time we got to JR's store, it was raining pretty hard.
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

I'm in with Matt and Oreocwby.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

I guess I didn't mention that myself, George, & Jeff are fishing. We also may be joined by the fan favorite RUSTY G!!!!
sorifish

Post by sorifish »

Bushatz and Castleberry are in.
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

Gary Droze is in. May partner with a 15 yr old runner from Maclay School who just kicked my butt in a road race, so I know he's fit enough to wadefish the tidal creeks with me, and perhaps serve as a decoy for the gators.
Trailer Trout

Post by Trailer Trout »

In Past St. Marks Tournaments The Launch Sites Extended As Far As Econfina. Can We Not Launch From Ecky Anymore?
gatoremt

Post by gatoremt »

Wish I could fish it. But I have to work on every weekend that the tourneys are on. Enjoy

Sent from under my bed ~ Griff
Griff - 14.5' Ultimate Native
Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit What virtue has joined together,
death shall not separate
Deus bonus est
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

Trailer Trout wrote:In Past St. Marks Tournaments The Launch Sites Extended As Far As Econfina. Can We Not Launch From Ecky Anymore?
Good question.
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

are any of the St. Marks folks fishing this one?

Big John?
The Johnson family?
Kgarner1?

Hope to see ya'll there.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
grassyhooker

Post by grassyhooker »

HuckFin and I are in....it's been so long, I'm not sure if I remember how to fish??