November 8th NFGFC TOURNEY Roll Call

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

milto
Site Sponsor

November 8th NFGFC TOURNEY Roll Call

Post by milto »

Well its our final tournament of the year!! Who is fishing??

The NFGFC November 8th, 2014 Tournament will be held out of St. Marks Outfitters in St. Marks.
Anglers may launch from ANY RAMP!!! Safelight is 6:30 a.m.

Please review the rules at http://www.nfgfc.org/tournaments_rules.html
Entry forms are located at http://www.nfgfc.org/forms/tournament_entry_form.doc
You can now pay online for tournament entry at http://www.nfgfc.org/Payments.html

-Tournament entry fee is $20 per (2 person) boat for club members if you register at the meeting on July 3rd. $10 per each additional member (up to 4 anglers) All non members will pay an additional $5 on top of all regular member fees.

-You may also register at St. Marks Outfitters from 6:00 am – 6:15 am tournament day. Same day registration fee is $25 for the 2 person team. All other tournament fees apply

-PLEASE BRING EXACT CHANGE FOR ENTRY FEES AND EACH OF THE SIDE POTS. At registration, those who have their forms filled out will be registered first.

Tournament Format: Weigh one person’s legal limit of Trout (5 total trout, 15-20” with one over 20” permitted ). The combined weight of each team’s limit of fish will determine the winner.

Side pots:
Big Trout - $5 per person, everyone on the boat must participate to win.
Big Redfish - $10 per person, everyone on the boat must participate to win.

Kevin’s Fine Outdoor Gear and Apparel, http://www.kevinscatalog.com/ will continue to offer a $50.00 gift certificate for the biggest Flounder at each North Florida Gulf Fishing Club Tournament for 2014.

Thanks to Bevis Realty., http://www.bevisrealty.com/ for sponsoring the November Mystery Fish. November mystery fish is the LADY FISH and is worth $50

Auto Details by Custom Detailing will be sponsoring the 2nd heaviest Trout ($50)

Teams must be checked in by 3:30 pm on tournament day. There will be a sign in sheet that at least one member must sign off on before the 3:30p.m. check in time. The weigh-in will begin at 3:45 pm and teams will weigh their fish in the order of entry.

Who's In?
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Re: November 8th NFGFC TOURNEY Roll Call

Post by Steve Stinson »

Are you turning into an over-achiever here or what? I just replied to the post for this month's tournament...

Steve Taylor and I will be there of course. :thumbup:
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

Steve Stinson wrote:Are you turning into an over-achiever here or what? I just replied to the post for this month's tournament...

Steve Taylor and I will be there of course. :thumbup:
I don't think anyone else was ready for the post either... Who else is fishin??
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »

You're welcome to ride with Steve and I if nobody else responds. We need somebody to net our fish... :-D
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

in
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

Any of you Perry boys wanna come play??

I saw Tran at the store and he said he is also fishing

Who else??
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

I'm in. Testing out an old 10ft canoe I got cheap on Craigslist. Only weighs 30 pounds!

Unfortunately, the current Alpha gator on Horns Creek goes about 12ft, and outweighs me & the canoe combined by a good bit.
mpa_72001

Post by mpa_72001 »

Working 4-12.
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

Hope you're not going to cancel Saturday's finale, just because weather forecast predicts some bodacious winds. I got a spiffy "new" windbreaker at Goodwill just for the occasion.
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Saturday November 1st called for Gale Force winds. Stinson and I fished and it was very fishable.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?