NFGFC April 4th Tourney ROLL CALL

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

milto
Site Sponsor

NFGFC April 4th Tourney ROLL CALL

Post by milto »

Getting an early jump on this one. After the tough day last Saturday, I figured that a lot would be ready to jump all over this one. So here are the details...

The NFGFC April 4, 2015 Tournament will be held out of the Econfina State Park
Anglers may launch from any ramp between Keaton Beach to St. Marks. Safelight is 6:54a.m.
Please review the rules at http://www.nfgfc.org/Rules.html
Entry forms are located at http://www.nfgfc.org/Payments.html

-Tournament entry fee is $20 per (2 person) boat for club members if you register at the meeting on April 2nd. $10 per each additional member (up to 4 anglers) All non members will pay an additional $5 on top of all regular member fees.

- You can also sign up using our easy online payments at http://www.nfgfc.org/Payments.html
**This replaces the tournament day sign ups and all entries must be received by 10pm on the Thursday prior to the tournament

-PLEASE BRING EXACT CHANGE FOR ENTRY FEES AND EACH OF THE SIDE POTS. At registration, those who have their forms filled out will be registered first.

Tournament Format: Weigh one person’s legal limit of Trout (15-20” with one over 20” permitted). The combined weight of each team’s limit of fish will determine the winner.

Side pots:
Big Trout - $5 per person, everyone on the boat must participate to win.
Big Redfish - $10 per person, everyone on the boat must participate to win.
NEW!! - $5 per boat, Most combined weight of all tournament fish (Trout, Red, Flounder, & Mystery fish) ***does not count toward angler of the year points***

Kevin’s Fine Outdoor Gear and Apparel, http://www.kevinscatalog.com/ will continue to offer a $50.00 gift certificate for the biggest Flounder at each North Florida Gulf Fishing Club Tournament for 2015

Thanks to Bevis Realty., http://www.bevisrealty.com/ for sponsoring the Mystery Fish for each month; Last months money and mystery fish are rolling over to this month and will be $100 for the largest Black Sea Bass

Teams must be checked in by 3:30 pm on tournament day. There will be a sign in sheet that at least one member must sign off on before the 3:30p.m. check in time. The weigh-in will begin at 3:45 pm and teams will weigh their fish in the order of entry.

Who's In?
milto
Site Sponsor

Re: NFGFC April 4th Tourney ROLL CALL

Post by milto »

Gary, will you please proof read this for me?

Hopefully I got it this time! :lol:
mpa_72001

Post by mpa_72001 »

Black sea bass was last one.
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

mpa_72001 wrote:Black sea bass was last one.
Barry sponsors and selects the mystery fish each month. He wanted to roll it over along with the pot ($100).
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

Milto, I think you nailed it this time.

I'm probably not in. Gotta host/direct a big all-day track meet the day before, and these days I'm too exhausted afterwards to get out of bed early enough for tourneys.

Getting old sucks (except for the part where you don't give a rat's arse about whether your pants and shirts go well together).
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »

Stinson and Taylor are in as usual. :thumbup: Hope the weather and tides are better than the last one.
fishdux

Post by fishdux »

Team Wharton and Haas will be there. Hopefully chest waders wont be needed this time. :)
mpa_72001

Post by mpa_72001 »

We should be in for this one too.
TroutTrent

Post by TroutTrent »

hey Jimmy just wanted to let you know I was checking the points you have me as catching the flounder on last tournament that would actually need to be chuck by the way we're in for the tourney :beer:
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

TroutTrent wrote:hey Jimmy just wanted to let you know I was checking the points you have me as catching the flounder on last tournament that would actually need to be chuck by the way we're in for the tourney :beer:
Thanks Jeff! I will get it updated asap.
Hollywood
Site Sponsor

Post by Hollywood »

Team Chasin Tail will be there Harwood,Harwood, & Wiley
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

Just a reminder that our tournament is this Saturday. The weather is looking ok with a 20% chance of rain. Low tide is at 8:56am and high tide at 3:05pm.

Also our meeting this Thursday at Beef O' Brady's on Thomasville Rd. 7pm. JR Walker will be our guest speaker!!

Who else is fishing??
bcastleb

Post by bcastleb »

Castleberry, Bushatz, and Padgett are in.
B.Castleberry
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Wanted to try and fish this one solo aka my hero, Gary Droze, but a family gathering has dashed those plans. Maybe this fall.

Good luck and tight lines.
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

Although the weather was better than last month, some of us still had to dodge some rain or just sit it out and get a little wet. Either way, we had another great turnout as we ended up with 21 boats and almost $1200 in prize money!!! We had a 7+ pound red weighed, and 4 teams weighed a trout 4+ pounds. Results are updated on our site! Should have pics and point standings soon.

http://www.nfgfc.org/2015/2015-April4-T ... sults.html