NFGFC - July 2015 Tourney ROLL CALL

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

milto
Site Sponsor

NFGFC - July 2015 Tourney ROLL CALL

Post by milto »

The NFGFC July 11, 2015 Tournament will be held out of Carrabelle at C-Quarters Marina ((updated 6/24))
Anglers may launch from any ramp from Lanark over to Eastpoint. Safelight is 6:15 a.m. EST
Please review the rules at http://www.nfgfc.org/Rules.html
Entry forms are located at http://www.nfgfc.org/Payments.html

-Tournament entry fee is $20 per (2 person) boat for club members if you register at the meeting on July 2nd . $10 per each additional member (up to 4 anglers) All non members will pay an additional $5 on top of all regular member fees.
***REMINDER OUR MEETING IS THE WEEK PRIOR TO THE TOURNAMENT!!***

- You can also sign up using our easy online payments at http://www.nfgfc.org/Payments.html
**This replaces the tournament day sign ups and all entries must be received by 10pm on the Thursday prior to the tournament

-PLEASE BRING EXACT CHANGE FOR ENTRY FEES AND EACH OF THE SIDE POTS. At registration, those who have their forms filled out will be registered first.

Tournament Format: SLOT TOURNAMENT (5 trout - 15-20”). The combined weight of each team’s limit of fish will determine the winner.

Side pots:
Big Trout - $5 per person, everyone on the boat must participate to win (Heaviest SLOT TROUT).
Big Redfish - $10 per person, everyone on the boat must participate to win.
Total weight - $5 per boat, Most combined weight of all tournament fish (Trout, Red, Flounder, & Mystery fish) ***does not count toward angler of the year points***

NEW!! - $50 BASS PRO GIFT CARD!! - Given to the angler with the redfish with the MOST SPOTS!! http://www.basspro.com/

Kevin’s Fine Outdoor Gear and Apparel will continue to offer a $50.00 gift certificate for the biggest Flounder at each North Florida Gulf Fishing Club Tournament for 2015 http://www.kevinscatalog.com/

Thanks to Bevis Realty for sponsoring the Mystery Fish for each month; $50 for the largest Rabbit fish a.k.a Smooth Puffer! http://www.bevisrealty.com/

Teams must be checked in by 3:30 pm EST on tournament day. There will be a sign in sheet that at least one member must sign off on before the 3:30p.m. check in time. The weigh-in will begin at 3:45 pm and teams will weigh their fish in the order of entry.

Who's In?
Last edited by milto on June 24th, 2015, 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THOMAS CITY CURVE
Site Sponsor

Re: NFGFC - July 2015 Tourney ROLL CALL

Post by THOMAS CITY CURVE »

It sure takes a long time for tournament results to be posted on NFGFC website. Still nothing for June.
FishWithChris

Post by FishWithChris »

big fan of that puffer fish call for the mystery fish!!! Nice work!
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

THOMAS CITY CURVE wrote:It sure takes a long time for tournament results to be posted on NFGFC website. Still nothing for June.
Thanks for the reminder. Unfortunately there was an accidental spillage of a frosty beverage :beer: on my laptop at our last meeting. So the hard drive is trying to be recovered. Sorry for the delay...
THOMAS CITY CURVE
Site Sponsor

Post by THOMAS CITY CURVE »

Hope it wasn't your last one :beer:
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »

Stinson and Taylor are in of course. See you all there.
bman

Post by bman »

galantnole wrote:big fan of that puffer fish call for the mystery fish!!! Nice work!
I could not resist! At least I'm not making you keep a snot cat in your cooler :-D
Barry Bevis, Realtor and Owner of BigBendFishing.net
I liked it so much, I bought the company ;-)

http://www.bevisrealty.com
TEAM "Duck Season!"
One Keeper

Post by One Keeper »

BASS BOYS will be there. :-D
Tidedancer
Site Sponsor

Post by Tidedancer »

As a past member of the club I remember we use to hold the Carrabelle tournament at C-Quarters Marina (850-697-8400). Since I work there part time now I would like to invite NFGFC back to C-Quarters. We have our own ramp with parking and a fish cleaning house you can use.Full tackle store and ice for your boats. If your interested in a cookout afterwards we have plenty of room for that too. Just let Millard or myself (Chuck Wheeler) know you would like to this and we will help you anyway we can.
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

Tidedancer wrote:As a past member of the club I remember we use to hold the Carrabelle tournament at C-Quarters Marina (850-697-8400). Since I work there part time now I would like to invite NFGFC back to C-Quarters. We have our own ramp with parking and a fish cleaning house you can use.Full tackle store and ice for your boats. If your interested in a cookout afterwards we have plenty of room for that too. Just let Millard or myself (Chuck Wheeler) know you would like to this and we will help you anyway we can.
Hey Chuck, that sounds like a plan! I will call you shortly to set everything up. I tried last year to set it up and could never get anyone to answer up there.
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

***CHANGE OF VENUE*** We are still finalizing everything, but I wanted to get the word out as soon as possible. We are going to have the weigh ins at C-Quarters Marina. There is a lot more shade for everyone to go along with the store for ice and beverages!!
bcastleb

Post by bcastleb »

That's great news on the weigh-in location. Also Padgett, Bushatz, and Castleberry are in.
B.Castleberry
Tidedancer
Site Sponsor

Post by Tidedancer »

milto wrote:***CHANGE OF VENUE*** We are still finalizing everything, but I wanted to get the word out as soon as possible. We are going to have the weigh ins at C-Quarters Marina. There is a lot more shade for everyone to go along with the store for ice and beverages!!
Sounds great folks we look forward to seeing you all. We open at 6:00 am on Saturdays. If I need to open earlier let me know.
Chuck Wheeler aka Tide-Dancer
fishdux

Post by fishdux »

Team Wharton Haas "Reel A Salt" is in.
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

Just a reminder that since we have the week between the meeting and the tournament, that you can still register online at http://www.nfgfc.org/Payments.html until this Thursday at 10pm.