NFGFC October 7th 2017 Tournament Roll Call!!!!!!

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

NFGFC

NFGFC October 7th 2017 Tournament Roll Call!!!!!!

Post by NFGFC »

The NFGFC 2017 September Tournament will be held out of Good Times Marina in Steinhatchee Fl,
on Saturday October 7th Safe light is 7:04am EST, Ramp boundaries will be the Steinhatchee River

Entry forms are located at https://nfgfc.org/pics-videos?olsFocus= ... e=products

-Tournament entry fee is $20 per (2 person) $10 per each additional member (up to 4 anglers)
All non members will HAVE to pay an additional $5 on top of all regular member fees.

- You can also sign up using our easy online payments at https://nfgfc.org/pics-videos?olsFocus= ... e=products

**This replaces the tournament day sign ups and all entries must be received by safe light the day of the tournament. PayPal will time stamp your entry.

-WE NOW HAVE THE ABILITY TO TAKE YOUR CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS AT THE MEETING, We accept all major credit card, chip cards and Apple Pay At registration, those who have their forms filled out will be registered first.

Tournament Format: Redfish, weigh you two largest redfish. The combined weight of each team’s catch of fish will determine the winner.

Side pots:

Big Trout - $5 per person, everyone on the boat must participate to win.

Big Redfish - $10 per person, everyone on the boat must participate to win.

Total weight - $5 per boat, Most combined weight of all tournament fish (Trout, Red, Flounder, & Mystery fish) ***does not count toward angler of the year points***

Kevin’s Fine Outdoor Gear and Apparel, http://www.kevinscatalog.com/ will continue to offer a $50.00 gift certificate for the biggest Flounder at each North Florida Gulf Fishing Club Tournament for 2016

Thanks to Bevis Realty., http://www.bevisrealty.com/ for sponsoring the Mystery Fish for each month; $50 for the largest Sailcat

Thanks to our local Bass Pro Shops for sponsoring the Red Fish with the most spots with a $50 Bass Pro gift card.

Teams must be checked in by 4:30pm EST on tournament day. There will be a sign in sheet that at least one member must sign off on before the 4:30p.m. check in time. The weigh-in will begin at 4:45 pm and teams will weigh their fish in the order of entry.

Who's In?
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Re: NFGFC October 7th 2017 Tournament Roll Call!!!!!!

Post by Steve Stinson »

Stinson and Stinson Jr. are in - I will check with Mr. Hobbs. :thumbup:
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

Myself, Rainman, & Bigphishie are in!!
Hollywood
Site Sponsor

Post by Hollywood »

See you guys there!!!
TroutTrent

Post by TroutTrent »

Bass boys will be there. Hey guys just wondering is check in 430 is that correct or should that be 3:30 since scallop season and stuff is over :beer:
NFGFC

Post by NFGFC »

TroutTrent wrote:Bass boys will be there. Hey guys just wondering is check in 430 is that correct or should that be 3:30 since scallop season and stuff is over :beer:
No the time is correct, I was told that there are a couple of other tournament going on that day in the area and their weigh ins are between 3 and 4, so the time is correct weigh in at 4:30.
TroutTrent

Post by TroutTrent »

10-4 :thumbup:
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

You guys are need that extra hour!!! :smt064 :lol: :lol: :lol:
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

on second thought... The Miami/FSU game is the same day. I'm ok wit the 3:30 weigh in so I can get back earlier...
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

milto wrote:on second thought... The Miami/FSU game is the same day. I'm ok wit the 3:30 weigh in so I can get back earlier...
Both losers so what does it matter ? :-D
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

reelbad wrote:
milto wrote:on second thought... The Miami/FSU game is the same day. I'm ok wit the 3:30 weigh in so I can get back earlier...
You don't like the 4th best team in Florida do you? Even USF is better than the Gayturds :lol: :lol:
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

milto wrote:
reelbad wrote:
You don't like the 4th best team in Florida do you? Even USF is better than the Gayturds :lol: :lol:
One loser out of the way, now for the convicts and Toledo. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

Question, Will someone be on hand for sign up Fri. night ? Thanks
NFGFC

Post by NFGFC »

You can sign up in person at the meeting on Thursday Night or register online up until safe light the day of the tournament.
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Mouth of Steinhatchee River

Today
ENE wind 10 to 15 kt, with gusts as high as 20 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Seas 1 ft or less. Dominant period 5 seconds.
Tonight
ENE wind around 10 kt, with gusts as high as 20 kt. A chance of rain and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Seas 1 ft or less. Dominant period 5 seconds.
Friday
ENE wind 5 to 10 kt. A chance of rain and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Seas 1 ft or less. Dominant period 7 seconds.
Friday Night
Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of rain and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Seas 1 ft or less. Dominant period 6 seconds.
Saturday
SE wind 5 to 10 kt. A chance of rain and thunderstorms between 8am and 2pm, then rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?