NFGFC September 9th 2017 Tournament Roll Call!!!!!!

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Re: NFGFC September 9th 2017 Tournament Roll Call!!!!!!

Post by Jumptrout51 »

WHOSE FISH IS IT?
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

It's gusting 51.7 knots on the east side of Tallahassee this morning with a falling barometer and an unusual hair loss for men. Dogs are going to start playing with cats at any moment. :wink:
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

silverking wrote:It's gusting 51.7 knots on the east side of Tallahassee this morning with a falling barometer and an unusual hair loss for men. Dogs are going to start playing with cats at any moment. :wink:
But the important fact is, the inshore prediction made the other day for the Steinhatchee area is no longer a prediction.
It was totally accurate.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Oh wise and powerful Oz, I bow to your superior web-surfing skills. :thumbup:

Stay safe buddy and maybe we can go catch some grouper inside Gray Mare next week.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
rockyg

Post by rockyg »

If I was in Stienhatchie today trying desperately to secure my property from what looks more and more like a potentially devastating hurricane......well, I might have a poor attitude while waiting for you "tournament fishermen" to clear the dock/ramp. :hammer:
“It's hard to measure almost.....because almost doesn't matter”
― John Dutton
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

silverking wrote:Oh wise and powerful Oz, I bow to your superior web-surfing skills. :thumbup:

Stay safe buddy and maybe we can go catch some grouper inside Gray Mare next week.
After a storm a few years ago( can't remember which one), we caught 5 or 6 slot and 5-6 just short gags on dog island reef. Only time I've ever caught keeper grouper with the power pole down.
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

rockyg wrote:If I was in Stienhatchie today trying desperately to secure my property from what looks more and more like a potentially devastating hurricane......well, I might have a poor attitude while waiting for you "tournament fishermen" to clear the dock/ramp. :hammer:
And of course traffic and gas availability......y'all made the right call. It's a no brainer
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

Salty Gator wrote:
rockyg wrote:If I was in Stienhatchie today trying desperately to secure my property from what looks more and more like a potentially devastating hurricane......well, I might have a poor attitude while waiting for you "tournament fishermen" to clear the dock/ramp. :hammer:
And of course traffic and gas availability......y'all made the right call. It's a no brainer
I think the ramp closure made the decision rather than NFGFC. :thumbup:
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

Are you gentleman going to make a decision soon as to where and when the next tournament is to be held ? I am sure folks would like to know enough in advance to make plans. Thanks.
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

SEATROUT CHALLENGE is fishing out of Econfina Saturday September 16 at safe light if anyone needs to get their tournament fix updated.
Two person team $60 dollar entry includes 5 trout with one over 20", Big Red and Big Trout pot.
Entry fees accepted at the ramp until 6:45 am. Weigh in at 3:30 pm.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
NFGFC

Post by NFGFC »

NFGFC wrote:The September tournament has been postponed until Saturday October 7th, I have just received word from a Steinhatchee city official that they will be closing the ramps on Saturday Morning to the public and will only be for emergency use.

As stated in a previous post, the tournament has been postponed until Saturday October 7th, so the tournament that should have taken place in September will be moved to this date and we will make adjustments to the final tournament.