NFGFC September 9th 2017 Tournament Roll Call!!!!!!

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

NFGFC

NFGFC September 9th 2017 Tournament Roll Call!!!!!!

Post by NFGFC »

The NFGFC 2017 September Tournament will be held out of Good Times Marina in Steinhatchee Fl,
on Saturday September 9th Safe light is 6:48am EST, Ramp boundaries will be the Steinhatchee River

Entry forms are located at https://nfgfc.org/pics-videos?olsFocus= ... e=products

-Tournament entry fee is $20 per (2 person) $10 per each additional member (up to 4 anglers)
All non members will HAVE to pay an additional $5 on top of all regular member fees.

- You can also sign up using our easy online payments at https://nfgfc.org/pics-videos?olsFocus= ... e=products

**This replaces the tournament day sign ups and all entries must be received by safe light the day of the tournament. PayPal will time stamp your entry.

-WE NOW HAVE THE ABILITY TO TAKE YOUR CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS AT THE MEETING, We accept all major credit card, chip cards and Apple Pay At registration, those who have their forms filled out will be registered first.

Tournament Format: Redfish, weigh you two largest redfish. The combined weight of each team’s catch of fish will determine the winner.

Side pots:

Big Trout - $5 per person, everyone on the boat must participate to win.

Big Redfish - $10 per person, everyone on the boat must participate to win.

Total weight - $5 per boat, Most combined weight of all tournament fish (Trout, Red, Flounder, & Mystery fish) ***does not count toward angler of the year points***

Kevin’s Fine Outdoor Gear and Apparel, http://www.kevinscatalog.com/ will continue to offer a $50.00 gift certificate for the biggest Flounder at each North Florida Gulf Fishing Club Tournament for 2016

Thanks to Bevis Realty., http://www.bevisrealty.com/ for sponsoring the Mystery Fish for each month; $50 for the largest Sailcat

Thanks to our local Bass Pro Shops for sponsoring the Red Fish with the most spots with a $50 Bass Pro gift card.

Teams must be checked in by 4:30pm EST on tournament day. There will be a sign in sheet that at least one member must sign off on before the 4:30p.m. check in time. The weigh-in will begin at 4:45 pm and teams will weigh their fish in the order of entry.

Who's In?
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Re: NFGFC September 9th 2017 Tournament Roll Call!!!!!!

Post by Steve Stinson »

Stinson and Stinson Jr. will be there. Hobbs isn't going to make this one.
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

Myself, Rainman & Bigphishie are in!!
Hollywood
Site Sponsor

Post by Hollywood »

You know we are up for it!!!!!
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

Hey Guys, we still gonna try to squeeze this one in or will everyone be getting ready to hunker down ? probably to late to cancel reservations anyway at this point. Right now I am still planning on fishing unless it gets postponed.
NFGFC

Post by NFGFC »

As of now it is still on, the storm should not even hit the Keys until Sunday so I feel we should be able to get it in.
FishWithChris

Post by FishWithChris »

Still time to make a decision, but I'd err on cancelling now. Move to November as a safety net.
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Jumptrout51 and Warrior are in.
Some of the best fish I ever caught came during a hurricane.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
One Keeper

Post by One Keeper »

You ain't never fished in a storm like this. Might wanna rethink this.
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

NFGFC wrote:As of now it is still on, the storm should not even hit the Keys until Sunday so I feel we should be able to get it in.
Hope you catch fish if you are able to go then. Will and I are gonna sit this one out.
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

Just saw where the Bucs and the Dolphins are postponing an NFL game and NFGFC is still planning to fish. :-?
Hollywood
Site Sponsor

Post by Hollywood »

Guys we are keeping an eye on this and we will let you know of any changes in plans, I would hope they would cancel the football game since it's in Miami, which by the way is 400 miles from Steinhatchee, we have no intention on fishing during a hurricane but I just don't see the weather being an issue here on Saturday. The track has the eye just north of Cuba and south of the Bahamas on Saturday
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

Hollywood wrote:Guys we are keeping an eye on this and we will let you know of any changes in plans, I would hope they would cancel the football game since it's in Miami, which by the way is 400 miles from Steinhatchee, we have no intention on fishing during a hurricane but I just don't see the weather being an issue here on Saturday. The track has the eye just north of Cuba and south of the Bahamas on Saturday
Good, fish on.
mpa_72001

Post by mpa_72001 »

They have cancelled the bucs and miami game due to the hurricane .I missed the earlier post stating that already. :-?
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

STEINHATCHEE
September 8&9

Friday
Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
Friday Night
NE wind around 10 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
Saturday
NE wind 10 to 15 kt. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Seas 1 ft or less.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?