Non-club Fall Tournaments?

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

silverking
Site Sponsor

Non-club Fall Tournaments?

Post by silverking »

Anyone have any dates or details about a couple fall fishing tournaments? Wondering specifically about Seatrout Shootout and Fishing for the Brave.

Emailed the tournament director of the STSO with no response. The FFB does not have a current web site. Was it held in 2016? Thought it was, but I was out of the country.

Thanks for any updates.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
reelbad

Re: Non-club Fall Tournaments?

Post by reelbad »

silverking wrote:Anyone have any dates or details about a couple fall fishing tournaments? Wondering specifically about Seatrout Shootout and Fishing for the Brave.

Emailed the tournament director of the STSO with no response. The FFB does not have a current web site. Was it held in 2016? Thought it was, but I was out of the country.

Thanks for any updates.
According to Sea Hag Marina, They have two tournaments, one on Sept 16th Hooked on Heroes - We Take Vets Fishin and Sept 23rd, Elite Redfish Challenge/Fl Pro Redfish Series.
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

Also, Sept 16th, Steve Taylor's Seatrout Challenge out of Econfina. Check the Tournament Fishing section on BBF.
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Knew about Steve's. Don't usually fish Steinhatchee, but the Elite is a qualifying series anyway. The FLRedfish seems to be open. And I posted this query in the Tournament Fishing section. :wink:
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

silverking wrote:Knew about Steve's. Don't usually fish Steinhatchee, but the Elite is a qualifying series anyway. The FLRedfish seems to be open. And I posted this query in the Tournament Fishing section. :wink:
Well, seems like I didn't inform you of anything, looks like you got all the bases covered.
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

No, I didn't. That's why I asked about the two tournaments specifically in my original post. But thanks for the additional info, RB.
mpa_72001

Post by mpa_72001 »

Steve has three seatrout tournament sept oct and november.theres also the club tournament saturday and one in October that's open boundaries. I heard from someone no fishing for the brave this year but don't quote me on it