November 4th 2017 NFGFC Tourney ROLL CALL!!!

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

NFGFC

November 4th 2017 NFGFC Tourney ROLL CALL!!!

Post by NFGFC »

The NFGFC 2017 November Tournament will be held out of St. Marks Outfitters, St Marks Fl
on Saturday November 4th Safe light is 7:23am EST, OPEN BOUNDARIES!!!!!!

Entry forms are located at https://nfgfc.org/pics-videos?olsFocus= ... e=products

-Tournament entry fee is $20 per (2 person) $10 per each additional member (up to 4 anglers)
All non members will HAVE to pay an additional $5 on top of all regular member fees.

- You can also sign up using our easy online payments at https://nfgfc.org/pics-videos?olsFocus= ... e=products

**This replaces the tournament day sign ups and all entries must be received by safe light the day of the tournament. PayPal will time stamp your entry.

-WE NOW HAVE THE ABILITY TO TAKE YOUR CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS AT THE MEETING, We accept all major credit card, chip cards and Apple Pay At registration, those who have their forms filled out will be registered first.

Tournament Format: Trout, weigh your five fish stringer, one over 20" and 4 between 15"-20". The combined weight of each team’s catch of fish will determine the winner.

Side pots:

Big Trout - $5 per person, everyone on the boat must participate to win.

Big Redfish - $10 per person, everyone on the boat must participate to win.

Total weight - $5 per boat, Most combined weight of all tournament fish (Trout, Red, Flounder, & Mystery fish) ***does not count toward angler of the year points***

Kevin’s Fine Outdoor Gear and Apparel, http://www.kevinscatalog.com/ will continue to offer a $50.00 gift certificate for the biggest Flounder at each North Florida Gulf Fishing Club Tournament for 2016

Thanks to Bevis Realty., http://www.bevisrealty.com/ for sponsoring the Mystery Fish for each month; $50 for the largest Sailcat

Thanks to our local Bass Pro Shops for sponsoring the Red Fish with the most spots with a $50 Bass Pro gift card.

Teams must be checked in by 3:30pm EST on tournament day. There will be a sign in sheet that at least one member must sign off on before the 3:30p.m. check in time. The weigh-in will begin at 3:45 pm and teams will weigh their fish in the order of entry.

Who's In?
NFGFC

Re: November 4th 2017 NFGFC Tourney ROLL CALL!!!

Post by NFGFC »

Last tournament of the year is THIS weekend......

Who's in?
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Post by Gulf Coast »

Hurricanes threw me and Will off, well be staying in Ky. until after duck season !! :smt004
Attachments
IMG_20171023_113227274 (1).jpg
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

I just paid online for Saturday. Also filled out the entry form. Everything great until right at the end, when it asked for name & email. I put those in, clicked "done"...and it said "access denied." What's the deal?
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

Never mind. Just tried again from my home computer & it worked.
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

It was a conspiracy to keep you from winning again, Gary. :wink:

Good luck to all. That full moon is gonna be the wild card.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

So are you all wore out from cranking in too many fish? Any results? Inquiring minds want to know.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Post by Gulf Coast »

I think Gary hauled arse after he was beat ....We didn't even have time to offer him our catfish for supper :smt005 . I didn't hear what he had but he left mid weigh in....I think Padget and partner then Jeff and Chuck followed by Steve Stinson,son and Steve Hobbs
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »

1st, 2nd and 3rd are correct as Gulfcoast has them. Gary did win the flounder pot. George Goodson won big red with a football shaped fish over 8 lbs. My team won total weight in addition to 3rd place. Bob Hoezle won big sail cat. Those are the ones I can remember.
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

Dave, I blame you for jinxing me!

Actually, I had a good fishing day, but a bad tourney day. My 5.86 lb, 5-spot red was spanked in size and spottiness. I have never seen a legal red fatter than George's finned hog. Trout were hitting all day, but my 9.4lb total was pretty far down the list. I was hooking gecko trout instead of gator trout.

On the bright side, three 15+ inch flatties in the cooler meant I didn't need to beg anybody for sailcats for the pan. Got home in time to make bacon wrapped trout for my cross-country team's victory cookout (unlike coach, they finished up front on Saturday).
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Sorry buddy. Didn't mean to put the kibosh on you. :wink:

Gecko trout, gotta love it! Wonder if the FWC will adopt this new management description.