OCEAN WARFARE

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

HighOnTheFlats

OCEAN WARFARE

Post by HighOnTheFlats »

Anyone every entered any of the OCEAN WARFARE online monthly fishing tournaments?

and if you do not know what I am speaking of here: http://www.oceanwarfare.com

they just added a fresh water category. I may be chasing after a win this year in a category, seems fun.
“..Grew up watching Bill Dance and Stone Cold, that’s why I’m always fishing and do nothing I’m told.”
Nsblocal

Re: OCEAN WARFARE

Post by Nsblocal »

Yessss! Definitely do it. For the small cost you can compete Every month for serious prizes. Basically $10 a month. Couple guys in our Paddleboard and kayak fishing club are in it. We won 1st and 3rd last month. He got like a $500 plus Innovative reel which is like VanStaal or Zeebaas and I got a Barracuda Tackle cast net worth $150 with a lifetime warranty. And every month has big prizes. Overall points for year wins a.boat!!! Easier to check it all out on Instagram @oceanwarfare
HighOnTheFlats

Post by HighOnTheFlats »

Nsblocal wrote:Yessss! Definitely do it. For the small cost you can compete Every month for serious prizes. Basically $10 a month. Couple guys in our Paddleboard and kayak fishing club are in it. We won 1st and 3rd last month. He got like a $500 plus Innovative reel which is like VanStaal or Zeebaas and I got a Barracuda Tackle cast net worth $150 with a lifetime warranty. And every month has big prizes. Overall points for year wins a.boat!!! Easier to check it all out on Instagram @oceanwarfare
oh trust me I am aware of the prizes. I have followed them on social media for a while now. but glad that someone has participated first hand in it.
“..Grew up watching Bill Dance and Stone Cold, that’s why I’m always fishing and do nothing I’m told.”
Nsblocal

Post by Nsblocal »

It's definitely fun. You can fish as you normally do and send in your pic and see how they total up or go out and specifically target your species...the big ones of em! There's an online community page you can see all the catches.