NFGFC July Rock Landing 2018 Tournament Roll Call!!!!

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

NFGFC

NFGFC July Rock Landing 2018 Tournament Roll Call!!!!

Post by NFGFC »

The NFGFC July 7th tournament will be held out of Rock Landing in Panacea, .....safe light is 6:15am Eastern time. Launch boundaries are the St.Marks River to Lanark

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE PAYING THE CORRECT AMOUNTS WHEN SIGNING UP AND PAYING!!!!!!
And please fully complete members names on your tournament entry form so your points will be added correctly.

Please review the rules at https://nfgfc.org/rules
Entry forms are located at https://nfgfc.org/pics-videos?olsFocus= ... e=products

-Tournament entry fee is $20 per (2 person) boat for club members if you register at the meeting on February 2nd. $10 per each additional member (up to 4 anglers) All non members will pay an additional $5 on top of all regular member fees.

- You can also sign up using our easy online payments at https://nfgfc.org/pics-videos?olsFocus= ... e=products
**This replaces the tournament day sign ups and all entries must be received by safe light the day of the tournament, PayPal will time stamp your entry.

-PLEASE BRING EXACT CHANGE FOR ENTRY FEES AND EACH OF THE SIDE POTS. At registration, those who have their forms filled out will be registered first.

-WE NOW HAVE THE ABILITY TO TAKE YOUR CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS AT THE MEETING, We accept all major credit card, chip cards and Apple Pay At registration, those who have their forms filled out will be registered first.

Tournament Format: Red Fish, weigh your Two best Red Fish {2 slot Reds 18” to 27"}. The combined weight of each team’s catch of fish will determine the winner.

Side pots:
Big Trout - $5 per person, everyone on the boat must participate to win.

Big Redfish - $10 PER person including your, everyone on the boat must participate to win

Total weight - $5 PER boat including youth Most combined weight of all tournament fish (Trout, Red, Flounder, & Mystery fish) ***does not count toward angler of the year points***

Kevin’s Fine Outdoor Gear and Apparel, http://www.kevinscatalog.com/ will continue to offer a $50.00 gift certificate for the biggest Flounder at each North Florida Gulf Fishing Club Tournament for 2018

Thanks to Bevis Realty., http://www.bevisrealty.com/ for sponsoring the Mystery Fish for each month; $50 for the largest Spanish!!!!

Thanks to our local Bass Pro Shops for sponsoring the Red Fish with the most spots with a $50 Bass Pro gift card.

Teams must be checked in by 3:30pm EST on tournament day. There will be a sign in sheet that at least one member must sign off on before the 3:30p.m. check in time. The weigh-in will begin at 3:45 pm and teams will weigh their fish in the order of entry.

Who's In?
BillytheKid

Re: NFGFC July Rock Landing 2018 Tournament Roll Call!!!!

Post by BillytheKid »

What about 2 person teams that kayak fish?
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

BillytheKid wrote:What about 2 person teams that kayak fish?
kayaks are welcome!
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

and we will be there. Should be myself, Jeff, George & Chris.
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »

Stinson, Stinson Jr., and a guest from Tennessee will be there. (Hobbs will be visiting with his grandkids).

Andrew and I will do the best we can to make Tennessee put the fly rod down and do some serious fishing...... :-D :thumbup:

- Steve Stinson
BillytheKid

Post by BillytheKid »

Thanks for the reply, just wanted to clarify since we both fish from separate kayaks and the rules say you must fish from the same boat. Also is the weigh in being done at Rock Landing?
NFGFC

Post by NFGFC »

BillytheKid wrote:Thanks for the reply, just wanted to clarify since we both fish from separate kayaks and the rules say you must fish from the same boat. Also is the weigh in being done at Rock Landing?

Weigh in IS at Rock Landing.
BillytheKid

Post by BillytheKid »

I am getting a “file not found 404” error when I click on the sign up link. Is it just me or is anybody else having that issue?
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

BillytheKid wrote:Thanks for the reply, just wanted to clarify since we both fish from separate kayaks and the rules say you must fish from the same boat. Also is the weigh in being done at Rock Landing?
Each kayak would be considered their own vessel or boat, which would mean that each of you would register as individual teams. Hope this helps.
BillytheKid

Post by BillytheKid »

milto wrote:
Each kayak would be considered their own vessel or boat, which would mean that each of you would register as individual teams. Hope this helps.
If we would have to register as separate teams then I think we will have to pass then since this tournament is the combined weight of 2 redfish and we would be limited to 1 redfish each. We don't have a tandem kayak and our boat isn't ready for the water yet.
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

BillytheKid wrote:
milto wrote:
If we would have to register as separate teams then I think we will have to pass then since this tournament is the combined weight of 2 redfish and we would be limited to 1 redfish each. We don't have a tandem kayak and our boat isn't ready for the water yet.
You could rent a tandem from wilderness way if you really want to fish it
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
BillytheKid

Post by BillytheKid »

Salty Gator wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:
milto wrote:
You could rent a tandem from wilderness way if you really want to fish it
We already have our kayak's set up the way we like to fish. Either way we are still gonna fish this weekend. We will just skip this tournament. Also the sign up link still doesn't work. I have tried on a desktop and my phone.