Page 1 of 1

NFGFC updates

PostPosted: March 19th, 2020, 8:22 pm

We tried to hold on to hopes that we’d get out and have a tourney come April, unfortunately all the state park’s closings and hours of operations aren’t going to allow that.
This is one of those things where iangler would have worked in our favor and no teams would have had to congregate because everything would have worked online and payments could have been PayPal’d but even with the hours of operation change, it still would have affected some things.

So sadly our April tourney is canceled as of now.
Our May tourney could very well be also.
We HOPE to make these tourneys up somehow and if not both at least one of them.

Keep tuning in to our FB page and Big Bend fishing for all our updates!

Stay healthy! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk