7-2 & 7-3 catch

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Blue spinner
Site Sponsor

7-2 & 7-3 catch

Post by Blue spinner »

7-2 Got to ramp at 6:30 wind was not to bad till we got to the mouth of the river It was blowing went on out it calm I down about 8 just enough to be nice and not to hot
We can talk about the weather so I don't have to tell you how hard we had to fish to get 6
Trout and 1 Spanish Mac and a lot of short trout had to be back to ramp by 12:00
7-3 got to ramp at 6 this morning went east today not been that way in a few months
Wind was blowing again till about 9 we picked up 3 keeper trout and 1 flounder
Moved to the west at 10 and run in to some dolphin that had a Big school of mullet
At bay ,all I had was my bait net 5' we caught 12 nice one ,moved on to where
We was going picked up 2 more trout did not catch as many short as I have been
Catching there ,back at the ramp at 1 only have pictures for today none from yesterday
IMG_20150703_140604.jpg
One thing about the speed of light it gets here too early in the morning
FUTCHCAIRO

Re: 7-2 & 7-3 catch

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

HEY SPINNER, LOOKS LIKE SLIM PICKINS FOR 2 DAYS OF FISHING, SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT, FISHING THAT LONG 2 YRS. AGO WOULD HAVE YIELDED AT LEAST A DOUBLE LIMIT OF TROUT FISHING WHERE YOU WERE. I HAVE ONLY BEEN TO THE COAST SEVERAL TIMES IN THE LAST 3 YEARS DUE TO HEALTH CONDITIONS, I HOPE TO BE ABLE TO GO A LOT MORE OFTEN IN THE NEAR FUTURE, SURE HOPE THE FISHING IS A LOT BETTER THAN HAS BEEN REPORTED THIS YEAR SO FAR.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO
DixieReb
Site Sponsor

Post by DixieReb »

:thumbup: :thumbup: Nice. I like the mullet! ;-)
Yours in the South
Blue spinner
Site Sponsor

Post by Blue spinner »

FUTCHCAIRO wrote:HEY SPINNER, LOOKS LIKE SLIM PICKINS FOR 2 DAYS OF FISHING, SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT, FISHING THAT LONG 2 YRS. AGO WOULD HAVE YIELDED AT LEAST A DOUBLE LIMIT OF TROUT FISHING WHERE YOU WERE. I HAVE ONLY BEEN TO THE COAST SEVERAL TIMES IN THE LAST 3 YEARS DUE TO HEALTH CONDITIONS, I HOPE TO BE ABLE TO GO A LOT MORE OFTEN IN THE NEAR FUTURE, SURE HOPE THE FISHING IS A LOT BETTER THAN HAS BEEN REPORTED THIS YEAR SO FAR.
PA
SEMPER FI
Pa it has been hard one week and good the next week this year ,
had a few good days on the water with my grand son ,hope we can get down soon and fish together
DixieReb wrote::thumbup: :thumbup: Nice. I like the mullet! ;-)

the dolphin help a lot with keeping them close to the boat ,i will have my big net next time we go out
they were lunch today and good
One thing about the speed of light it gets here too early in the morning
SS-342
Site Sponsor

Post by SS-342 »

You did good. I especially like the netting of mullet part. Fresh mullet is um, um good!

Thanks for the report.
SS-342
198DLV CS 115HP
13' Gheenoe 6HP