Steinhatchee 4/29

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Hunt Nasty

Steinhatchee 4/29

Post by Hunt Nasty »

My buddy and I are giving it a go this weekend.... Sunday looks snotty but we will try and make the best of it. Only weekend we can go... winds be damned.

I'll post a report when I get back.
DixieReb
Site Sponsor

Re: Steinhatchee 4/29

Post by DixieReb »

Not sure what's going on with all this wind, blowing like crazy here and barometer reads 29.8 right now. :-? Good luck tomorrow, let us know how it went.
Yours in the South
HookemBookem1

Post by HookemBookem1 »

Fished out of Keaton today and limited out on trout with a group of 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hunt Nasty

Post by Hunt Nasty »

Got out on the water with my buddy after launching at River Haven around noon on Saturday... Fished North of the river... first drift caught 5 keeper trout I thought we were going to limit out in an hour but it slowed down. We Managed to catch 8 keeper trout, a flounder, and a 17 inch Redfish.... my buddy got his inshore slam.

All in all a good day, caught shorts, ladyfish, and a few catfish. Sunday was stupid to even go out... Small craft advisory. Said to heck with it and fished anyway for about 4 hours only managed 3 keeper trout. Caught all of our keepers on Gulp new penny shrimp, saltwater assassin candy corn, and mirrolures.

Headed back in middle May hopefully we will have a little better weather.
DixieReb
Site Sponsor

Post by DixieReb »

You did good, considering those conditions. This weekend is supposed to be rough, too.
Yours in the South