Inshore fishing Panama City Beach

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Grassman24

Inshore fishing Panama City Beach

Post by Grassman24 »

I have to go with the in-laws on what i call the "forced family vacation" to Panama City Beach this weekend. Personally, I would rather stay home and do the dishes and laundry. However, the wife is letting me take the boat this year, so I was looking for a little help. I have never inshore fished the area. I would like to fish the west bay area for trout and reds and any info would be appreciated (numbers, general area, live bait vs artificials, etc.). By the way, if anyone wants to join me, come on. Its beats sitting on the beach with the in-laws!
Juan
Site Sponsor

Re: Inshore fishing Panama City Beach

Post by Juan »

I prefer East Bay over West any day but if I have to fish West Bay, the area around Warren Bayou and the Hot water canal are almost always good for trout.
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/
hambric85

Post by hambric85 »

2nd on east bay. Keep to the south side from DuPont bridge on. Some good grass and holes there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tabb

Post by tabb »

Grassman, how did you do any luck. How long are you down for?