Scouting for final NFGFC

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Rainman
Site Sponsor

Scouting for final NFGFC

Post by Rainman »

Got out on the water Saturday a little after day break. Thought we would only have a few hours with the rain headed our way. Ended up with blue, clear sky all day and light winds, absolutely phenomenal!! George, bigphishie, and I took his 16ft Seaark and got a little skinny. We found some bruiser trout busting on topwater all day long. Ended with two over 25 inches and several 22 to 23 inch fish, plenty of slots to go along! Get ready fellas, this last tournament should be fun. Time: All day, Location: I tell ya after the tournament! Baits: Topwater! A couple pics to go along, since this post doesn't mean anything without pics!!
Jeff Trout 102017.jpg
George's big trout
George Trout 102017.jpg
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Re: Scouting for final NFGFC

Post by Jumptrout51 »

PFT!
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Re: Scouting for final NFGFC

Post by Salty Gator »

That's great,good trout for sure, thanks for the report. We put in at the lighthouse on Saturday and it was howling at daybreak. It was so bad we couldn't go east and had to fish the east river. Caught good fish, but man it was windy. I'm not fishing the tourney, but am curious to where y'all were without wind. Good luck on Saturday
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven