Aucilla

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

onefishtwofish
Site Sponsor

Aucilla

Post by onefishtwofish »

Headed west out of Aucilla today. Went out to the flats to some deeper water and caught trout, but all 13-14. Got bored, we wanted to clean some fish (even I was planning on keeping trout). So we headed in to some creek mouths/grass edges to some of our normal spots. They were not gathered up in any one spot, but as the tide came in they turned on a bit better. Wound up with 3 slot reds (kept 2), 8 trout from 16-20, 2 flounder. Tried to catch 2 more for our limit, but they turned off as the no see ums turned on, so we called it a day and made the long slow boat run back to the river (I am scared of rocks). I caught the big red, big trout and the flounder for an inshore slam today! :lick: :lick:

White Z man (for me), pink and white shad Gulp and a white/chartreuse grub for my brother.
Ducks, turkeys, flats fishing. Who has time for golf?
kenfly

Re: Aucilla

Post by kenfly »

Nice!! Some solid fishing, those dang no see ums will run you out of creek real fast if they find you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk