Saturday 3/31

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Saturday 3/31

Post by MudDucker »

What a gorgeous day on the coast. Wind way higher than predicted, but we found shelter and trout in 5-6' of water. Lots of shorts, but got a lesson in leaving the net at home when I lost a sow trying to lift her into the boat. Oh well, we had a fun day with my spouse in the boat with us :o and my daughter putting on a fishing clinic for her boyfriend. Ol' Pro ran well and Savannah's had another great seafood buffet to end the day. Y'all have a blessed Easter and remember who the greatest fisherman of all is!
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
Apalachee Inshore
Site Sponsor

Re: Saturday 3/31

Post by Apalachee Inshore »

Mmm, Savannah’s. I’m on the wrong side of the bay for that so it looks like it’ll be a gas station sandwich for me before my trip this morning, gross.
Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

Great report Mud. Sounds like a great day. Man I gotta dust off the boat and get out there. Gonna try for next Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Nice. Any particular colors favored or just a mix?

Did you christen that Tsunami combo and the pliers? :wink:
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

silverking wrote:Nice. Any particular colors favored or just a mix?

Did you christen that Tsunami combo and the pliers? :wink:
They hit on both nuclear chicken and new penny. My daughter used the Tsunami combo. I may have lost it. :lol: The pliers are still in the packaging, gonna use those on my fresh water boat, if I ever go fresh water fishing. :(
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Oh I forgot, the pinfish are back n the shallows. Time to put away the gulp and go to grown up baits. :smt005