Steinhatchee 6/29

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

jsaunders

Steinhatchee 6/29

Post by jsaunders »

Fished from Noon to 5pm north of the river. It was hot and the bite was slow. After an hour or so of searching, we found some fish in 8ft of water right off the flats edge. Caught 5 keepers and a fat 22" that we threw back. Trout were caught on live pinfish and various soft plastics on a 3/8 oz jighead. The last cast of the day yielded a cool juvenile cobia.ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
2008 Kenner 21v
2008 Honda 150 4 stroke
DixieReb
Site Sponsor

Re: Steinhatchee 6/29

Post by DixieReb »

:thumbup: :thumbup: I was wondering if anybody had been. Glad yall found some good fish. I bet it was hot.
Yours in the South
kenfly

Post by kenfly »

Nice! Man talking about fishing in the heat of the day 12-5, your are dedicated. Least you caught some nice fish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jsaunders

Post by jsaunders »

kenfly wrote:Nice! Man talking about fishing in the heat of the day 12-5, your are dedicated. Least you caught some nice fish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Storms were forecasted for the afternoon so we had to get it when we could. That'll probably be my last trip till after scallop season though. Too hot and too many people for my liking.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
2008 Kenner 21v
2008 Honda 150 4 stroke