Lanark 4/7

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Lanark 4/7

Post by MudDucker »

Woke to the sound of rain. Checked the weather and it was showing it was moving out fast. Headed to ramp at 7 when rain quit. There was a small group already at the ramp. Loaded up on ice and food from the Mart and headed out on Ol' Pro. Surprised, but there was a lot of fog. Rain off until I found clear water and 5' of water. Trout were scattered, but we picked them up regularly. Lot of shorts and 6 keepers for 2 guys. We both lost at least one big fish at the boat. Got a really nice spainish that made the drag scream. Tactical error, I left clear water and ran closer to the hill. Nothiing but a big whiting so back out to clear water. Was all by ourselves, but then boats started appearing out of the fog. One set up right behind me on my drift. Kept hitting pockets of fish, but mostly 14.5". Arm tired and running back in at 2. Good day other than the fog.
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
Juan
Site Sponsor

Re: Lanark 4/7

Post by Juan »

Sounds like a great day. :thumbup: I'm guessing you meant to post 4/6 ?
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Re: Lanark 4/7

Post by MudDucker »

Juan wrote:Sounds like a great day. :thumbup: I'm guessing you meant to post 4/6 ?
Nah I was lookin' into the future. :smt005
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!