Larnak 4/27

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Larnak 4/27

Post by MudDucker »

Man what a great day on the water. Found clear water and caught fish in 4-6' of water. 3 guys and we limited on nice fat trout and none under 16" with 2 over 20". Also added 2 flounder and 2 pompano to the bag. I had two big fish break off's that were more than likely either macs or blues. The surprising thing was we only caught about 10 shorts. Limited by noon and back at the dock by 1PM. The boat basin was a little challenging due to some folks not knowing how to maneuver their boats, but no collisions. Only had 1 jackazz come by within a 100 yards kicking big wake all day long. Wind kept changing directions all morning, which made setting the drift difficult.

And on top of that, my concrete guy finally poured my back porch back Friday, so yesterday evening was spent sitting on the porch, listening to good music and napping.

Finished the day with a meal at the St. James Club Grill.

It just don't get much better.
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
pockets52

Re: Larnak 4/27

Post by pockets52 »

Sounds like a great day on the water. Going to Steinhatchee on the 8 th, have a guide for the 9 th , then on our own for the rest of the week. Never fished here, only scalloped so Really looking forward to some good times on the water.
Hit-n-Miss

Re: Larnak 4/27

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

Sounds like an awesome day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk