Late Report

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Nopatients

Late Report

Post by Nopatients »

Sorry for the late posts!!
9/21 out of st marks bite was slow from noon till 2 until went 3-4 miles east of the lighthouse and came into 3-4 feet of water clarity was good the temp was about 85deg many short trout and 3 keepers around 17" were caught 1 black bass,all during a falling tide, all were caught on new penny yellow tail GULPS i did try some Zman baits and spoons used the public boat ramp which was busy and I thought a little unorganized ( my first time there I'm pretty sure I pulled a jerk move and cut a few people off by accident, I apologized alot) but the ramp was nice!

Keaton 9/2?
can't remember which day I went but the normal spots are still producing good numbers of trout and if you can sort through all the shorts pretty easy to get a limit, didn't hook up with anything else but trout except for 1 small shark that hit a pinfish, bait was gulp shrimp under popping cork around 30" leader and a few live pinfish that i put on the jigheads that were already rigged, did manage a personal best 27" trout
Robalo 246
Cast and Blast 17
DixieReb
Site Sponsor

Re: Late Report

Post by DixieReb »

:thumbup: :thumbup: Nice reports, thanks. Keaton sounds good right now.
Yours in the South
leonreno

Re: Late Report

Post by leonreno »

Nice report along with a nice 27” trout. Good job.