That Lucky Old Sun

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

big bend gyrene

That Lucky Old Sun

Post by big bend gyrene »

Know I've shared this before, but been a while... and not having personally seen the sun much this month makes me feel better seeing it and thinking of brighter fish-filled days ahead. :-)
And have to pass along thanks again to Rhtfish for allowing me to use many of his photos in the video. :thumbup: :beer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGRzQXCNXBo[/video]
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
Dubble Trubble
Site Sponsor

Re: That Lucky Old Sun

Post by Dubble Trubble »

I guess they did not like your music choices..... :smt012

Dubble :thumbup:
The more I know about something, the more I know that I did not know as much as I thought I knew that I knew.
big bend gyrene

Dang, Dubble, wouldn't have shared again if knew it was publicly blocked... DOH!

When logged into youtube, they let me see it and don't even show it as having any third party claim. Even previewed it through BBF before hitting the "submit" button and because I was at the same time logged into youtube it let me watch it in the BBF preview post. They definitely are running it in other countries as they've added an "advertisement" for the album to the actual video when I watch it.

Guess they're really worried I'm going to hurt the sales of 60 year old Frankie Laine records. :smt012 :smt011 :smt010
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
Rhettley
Site Sponsor

Post by Rhettley »

Well the black screen it goes to does look a lot like most of the clouds we've been covered with.
ggoodman

Post by ggoodman »

I left a rainforest in Alaska to come back to this crap.... I'm ready for sun!
big bend gyrene

Rhettley's post about recharging the soul reminded me of the video I tried sharing some time back... believe the YouTube gods have now decided to let it be shared stateside. :thumbup:

Having to get "up in the morning, out on the job, work like the devil for my pay", I haven't been able to make a single saltwater trip out yet in 2014, but with my first swallow tail kite sighting a week or so again I hope to be out chasing a cobia or two in the coming month. Never fails, watching the video with the pictures taken mostly by Rhtfish (Ross "Poppy" Thomas) sure makes me want to hitch the boat up immediately! :smt045 :beer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGRzQXCNXBo[/video]
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

HEY OLE JARHEAD, I THOUGHT THAT WAS GREAT, BEEN A WHILE SINCE I SAW A SUN RISE.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

HEY OLE JARHEAD, I THOUGHT THAT WAS GREAT, BEEN A WHILE SINCE I SAW A SUN RISE.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO