I'm finally here!

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Tennessee

I'm finally here!

Post by Tennessee »

I don't know if any of you remember me but I have been a member a long time I have just not had much to say or report. I live in Perry, Fl now here in the big bend area. Hope to be on the water soon when not so busy, and look forward to being more active on this website. Hope everyone is doing ok.
Harmsway
Site Sponsor

Re: I'm finally here!

Post by Harmsway »

Welcome to THE Big Bend, Tennessee. Blood will always run Deep Orange, but a little garnet and gold will do you good.
To fish, or not to fish, . . . those are the answers.
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »

Welcome to God's Country. Let us know what we can do to help you with the fishin'!
Tennessee

Post by Tennessee »

Steve Stinson wrote:Welcome to God's Country. Let us know what we can do to help you with the fishin'!
Thank you, right now I am just settling into my teaching job and coaching football. When football season is over I will be on the big O. For now I will just have to live through you guys vicariously. Lol.
SS-342
Site Sponsor

Post by SS-342 »

Welcome "Rocky Top". looking forward to reading all your good fishing reports in the future.
SS-342
198DLV CS 115HP
13' Gheenoe 6HP
tabb

Post by tabb »

Where you teaching/coaching?
redbelly7

Post by redbelly7 »

being from Chattanooga, do you know any of the Baylor personnel? A friend of mine works for that school. Also, I enjoy "The Crust" pizza joint while in town, another friend has that place.
Tennessee

Post by Tennessee »

tabb wrote:Where you teaching/coaching?
TCHS. I am the head JV coach.
Tennessee

Post by Tennessee »

redbelly7 wrote:being from Chattanooga, do you know any of the Baylor personnel? A friend of mine works for that school. Also, I enjoy "The Crust" pizza joint while in town, another friend has that place.
yes I do know some of them pretty well. we scrimmaged them every year when I was at Brainerd HS in Chattanooga. AAwsome school and staff. It is a lot like a small college campus. They are on the river and have a lake on campus. It is huge for a hs.