TAKE A KID FISHING DAY

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

SS-342
Site Sponsor

TAKE A KID FISHING DAY

Post by SS-342 »

Thanks to Don England and the Baptist Children's Home in Tallahassee for providing the children and program for TAKE A KID FISHING DAY.

It was WONDERFUL!

I enjoyed meeting many of the members of the Big Bend Fishing Forum, talking to the staff of the Children's Home and seeing all the children with big, wide smiles on their faces.

What a SPECIAL day!
SS-342
198DLV CS 115HP
13' Gheenoe 6HP
FUTCHCAIRO

Re: TAKE A KID FISHING DAY

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

TAKE A KID FISHING WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR ME, EVERYONE THAT HAS A BOAT SHOULD GET IN ON. THE TIMES I PARTICIPATED WAS GREAT, THE LITTLE GIRLS I CARRIED OUT CAUGHT FISH FOR THE FIRST TIME AND YOU CAN NOT FORGET THE GREAT SMILES THESE KIDS HAD ON THEIR FACES , THEY REALLY HAD A WONDERFUL TIME, I LET THEM RUN THE BOAT GOING OUT AND COMING IN , THIS WAS ALSO A FIRST FOR THEM. IF YOU GET A CHANCE TO GET IN ON THE NEXT KIDS DAY ON THE WATER , DO IT.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO
tallykenj
Site Sponsor

Post by tallykenj »

It was fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
The Back Porch
SS-342
Site Sponsor

Post by SS-342 »

tallykenj wrote:It was fun.

Sounds like you were there Tallyken! I wanted to meet you in person but some how didn't. Always enjoy your comments on the forum. It is folks like you and Pa that makes this a GREAT forum.

May be next year we can talk about fishing.
SS-342
198DLV CS 115HP
13' Gheenoe 6HP
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

Dom and I had a great time also. Don, thanks for including us. Karen, thanks so much for all you do also. SS-342, I'm really glad I have a face to go with the name. See y'all next year !! :thumbup: .
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
fishinfool
Site Sponsor

Post by fishinfool »

We had a great time. I can't wait to do it again next year. Thanks to all and especially the kids for participating. They are so grateful and appreciative it warms my heart.
redbelly7

Post by redbelly7 »

I feel that I got as much enjoyment out of the trip as the kid. I plan on doing this event again next year. Thanks for Don and all the work he's done.
tallykenj
Site Sponsor

Post by tallykenj »

Always a good time!

The Back Porch
dombern34
Site Sponsor

Post by dombern34 »

Sorry for the late post,

TAKF was a great turn out as it is every year. I want to thank Mr. Don for making that day possible and everyone else involved in putting this event together Thank you all!! big thanks to David for letting tag along this year, I enjoyed myself and I know Logan had a good time too! Wish there was a few more of these events in a year!

Thanks again everyone!
dombern34
Site Sponsor

Post by dombern34 »

Sorry for the late post,

TAKF was a great turn out as it is every year. I want to thank Mr. Don for making that day possible and everyone else involved in putting this event together Thank you all!! big thanks to David for letting tag along this year, I enjoyed myself and I know Logan had a good time too! Wish there was a few more of these events in a year!

Thanks again everyone!