8/23/17 Wednesday

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

countrycorners

8/23/17 Wednesday

Post by countrycorners »

Good Morning!
So sad, my truck is in the shop.
Blue spinner
Site Sponsor

Re: 8/23/17 Wednesday

Post by Blue spinner »

Morning CC and all
CC you can't fish with out a truck
driving old folks to the doctor this Morning
One thing about the speed of light it gets here too early in the morning
FUTCHCAIRO

Re: 8/23/17 Wednesday

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

DONT FEEL BAD ABOUT PUTTING THE BUGGY IN THE SHOP, SINCE I CAN NOT DO THE WORK ON OUR EQUIPMENT ANYMORE, I HAVE SPENT ABOUT $2,000.00 GETTING THINGS LIKE REPLACEING OIL FILTERS, SHARPENING BLADES, CHANGING OIL, GREASING, AND NUMEROUS OTHER THINGS ON THE EQUIPMENT AND ANOTHER SEVERAL THOUSAND REPAIRING THINGS ON THE MERK, LIKE CHANGING OUT TANK FUEL PUMP, $521 WHICH IS NOT A BAD PRICE BUT COULD HAVE DONE IT MYSELF FOR $121 COST FOR REPLACEMENT PUMP,

, REPLACEMENT OF STRUTTS AT A COST OF $525.00, WHICH I COULD HAVE DONE FOR $175.00, REPLACEMENT OF A STARTER MOTOR FOR $467.00 WHICH I COULD HAVE REPLACED FOR $229.00. THE CRAZY PART OF THIS EQUATION ON THE MERK, IS I HAVE NEVER SPENT 1 DIME ON THE PREVIOUS 5 MERK 'S FOR PARTS OR REPAIRS AND ALL OF THEM WE PUT OVER 250000 MIILES ON EVERY ONE OF THEM. IT IS JUST THE FACT WHEN PEOPLE KNOW YOU CAN NOT DO THE WORK ON YOUR STUFF THEY SOCK IT TO YOU.
pA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO