when you'er over seventy who cares

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Blue spinner
Site Sponsor

when you'er over seventy who cares

Post by Blue spinner »

I was standing at the bar at the VFW one night minding my own business.

This FAT ugly chick came up behind me, grabbed my behind and said, "You're kinda cute. You gotta phone number?"
I said, "Yeah, you gotta pen?"
She said, "Yeah, I got a pen".
I said, "You better get back in it before the farmer misses you"
Cost me 6 stitches...but,
When you’re over seventy.............who cares?
One thing about the speed of light it gets here too early in the morning
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Re: when you'er over seventy who cares

Post by Salty Gator »

:lol: That’s a good un, thanks for posting
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
JeffB
Site Sponsor

Post by JeffB »

Lol.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
Cranfield
Site Sponsor

Post by Cranfield »

I admire the fact that you still maintain your standards, even though you are over 70, many don't in their 20's/30's and 40's . :D
Us over 70's rock. 8)
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

HEY CRANFIELD, GOOD TO SEE YOU STILL KICKING. I AM STILL KICKING BUT JUST BARELY, NO FUN SITTING WATCHING T/V , TAKING PILLS ALL DAY LONG AND MAYBE GETTING 3-4 HOURS SLEEP WITHOUT TAKING ALL THOSE PILLS.
PA
SEMPERFI
FUTCHCAIRO
Old Dog
Site Sponsor

Post by Old Dog »

Hang in there Earl. Thought I'd let you know that rose bush you gave me our last fishing trip is thriving. The old lady harvests some pretty red roses off that bush.
From another over 70.
OD
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

HEY DON, GOOD TO SEE YOU STILL KICKING ALSO. I WENT THROUGH YOUR FAIR CITY A FEW WEEKS AGO, WENT UP TO BRENTWOOD , TENN. FOR A FAMILY REUNION, THE 90TH THAT THE FAMILY HAS HAD. WE CAN NOT BELIEVE HOW MUCH DOTHAN HAS GROWN AND ALL THE LITTLE TOWN ALL THE WAY FROM DOTHAN UP TO MUSIC CITY TENN. NASHVILLE HAS GROWN SO MUCH I COULD NOT BELIEVE THE SKI SCRAPERS THAT ARE THERE. THE LAST TRIP I TOOK UP THAT WAY WAS TO PICK UP A LOAD OF NISSON CARS AT THE ASSEMBLY PLANT JUST EAST OF NASHVILLE. I JUST CAN NOT SEEM TO GET WELL ENOUGH TO MAKE A TRIP TO THE GULF AGAIN. MY PLASTIC SURGEON TOLD ME TO STAY OFF OF THE WATER OR I WILL PROBLY HAVE ANOTHER BATCH OF SKIN CANCERS OR MAYBY WORSE TO DEAL WITH. I HAVE BEEN DOING MY MOWING MOSTLY AT NIGHT, DO NOT KNOW WHY I EVEN BOTHER TO MOW THE FIELDS ANYMORE SINCE THE PERSON I HAVE LEASED THE FIELDS TO HAS NOT DUG ANY SOD IN OVER A YEAR, AS LONG AS HE PAYS THE LEASE I REALLY DO NOT CARE.
MAYBE THIS NEXT WINTER I CAN IMPOSE ON YOU TO TAKE ME FOR A TROUT FISHING TRIP ON THE CANAL OVER AROUND PORT ST. JOE OR ANYWHERE CLOSE TO THAT AREA THAT IS NOT OUT ON THE GULF. DO NOT MAKE ANY SPECIAL ARRANGEMENT UNTILL IT GETS COLD AND I GET BACK IN TOUCH WITH YOU. GOOD TO SEE YOUR POST ON THE FORM. I REALLY ENJOYED THE TRIPS WE MADE TOGETHER, YOU ARE ONE GREAT FRIEND.
SEE YA
PA
EARL
FUTCHCAIRO
Old Dog
Site Sponsor

Post by Old Dog »

Earl, I am on standby for a fishing trip with you anytime. I still have fond memories of our trips to Econfina, St Marks, and East Bay. We showed 'em no mercy. I wish I had video of you talking those fish onto your home-made topwater plugs. That was a sight to behold.
D