TALLAHASSEE PEOPLE, DO YOU KNOW THIS MAN

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

wevans
Site Sponsor

TALLAHASSEE PEOPLE, DO YOU KNOW THIS MAN

Post by wevans »

The woman he is suspected of kidnapping!!!!

I know the pic sucks :bang: but he has used the ATM card of a missing Wakulla county woman 3 times since her disappearance and WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!! Please look closely and if you even think that you may know him, call the Wakulla Sheriffs department or Leon county sheriffs department :thumbup: :thumbup:
The Leon County Sheriff's Office says that Cheryl Dunlap's ATM Card was used on December 2, 3, and 4. It can't release what the exact location of the ATM machine where it was used, but it was used somewhere on W. Tennessee St. in Tallahassee.

LCSO is reviewing surveillance photos from the ATM, but LCSO says the person using Dunlap's card was disguised so well that description of the suspect is unclear. The only thing they can tell from the photos is that he is a tall, slender man.

LCSO is also looking for a vehicle of interest. A black dodge pickup truck was seen in the area where her car was found on Highway 319.

Cheryl Dunlap was last seen Saturday December 1st at her home. Friends got worried when she didn't show up to teach her Sunday school class.

On Monday December 3, police found her car with a flat tire on the side of Highway 319. Friday, December 7, a large missing person sign was placed in its spot.

If anyone has any info on the truck or her whereabouts please call (850) 922-3300.
Thanks Y'all :beer:

PS: It is believed "sheriff aint saying" that he used the card at the Target on Appalachee Parkway!!
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Castaway

Post by Castaway »

I hope they find that guy :smt009
JC_UF_ITK

Post by JC_UF_ITK »

I can't even tell if he's white or black, but he sure is crackhead-skinny.
Barhopr
Site Sponsor

Post by Barhopr »

Wctv is reporting that they confirmed body found in the forest is Ms. Dunlap :smt011
RodBow
Site Sponsor

Post by RodBow »

.. enough to make you want to puke
use your opportunities ...

218 Carolina Skiff
25 Bayliner Deck
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

When they catch him,let me know.
I will take him fishing. 8)
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
Dubble Trubble
Site Sponsor

Post by Dubble Trubble »

Jumptrout51 wrote:When they catch him,let me know.
I will take him fishing. 8)
Let me take him hunting first, THEN you can take him fishing.

Dubble :thumbup:
The more I know about something, the more I know that I did not know as much as I thought I knew that I knew.
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

Skinny little f^(*$@ needs to be put down, I can only hope he gets what's coming to him :smt011
Stay Thirsty My Friends
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Lord knows there are some sick one who walk among us. Prayers to her family. What a terrible tragedy.
jsuber
Site Sponsor

Post by jsuber »

I was watching the news and they had some kinda Psycologist on and she said we live in Violent times. I guess she has never been to Mexico City, Detroit, San Juan on a friday night, or the back streets of Moscow. Cause this place is about the safest place I have ever lived. I hate to see the news get people stirred and make some more news for them to report.

Anyway, they are looking for this multicolored truck now.

Anyone with information about the case is asked to call the Leon County Sheriff's Office at 922-3300. Information can be provided anonymously on the Crime Stoppers tips line at 574-TIPS (8477) or (888) 876-TIPS (8477).
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

Surely that hideous thing can't be hard to locate :o
Stay Thirsty My Friends
jsuber
Site Sponsor

Post by jsuber »

Some people have said it may be a Nissan Titan thats been wrapped or painted.
lizbeth
Site Sponsor

Post by lizbeth »

what if it's the black Dodge and he painted it ? if so who knows what color it could be next. the WCSO is having a class Saturday..on safety.
i will be there. i'm also looking at a 45. they cost around 450.00 ...man that's alot of money.