SAT. MORNIN

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

FUTCHCAIRO

SAT. MORNIN

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

MORNIN ALL, THE OLD MAN IS HEADDIN OUT TO BUILD A WHEELCHAIR RAMP FOR A RETIRED AIR FORCE SARG.. I HAVE ANOTHER 89 YR. OLD NAVY RETIRED MAN GONNA HELP ME. HARD TO FIND YOUNG PEOPLE TO HELP DO THIS KIND OF THING. I PRECUT MOST OF THE STRINGERS, CROSS MEMBERS, GUARD RAILS AND POST YESTERDAY. JOHN IS DUE TO GET OUT OF THE HOSPITAL NEXT TUES. AND I HAVE GOT TO HAVE THIS RAMP FINISHED BEFORE THEN. I THINK ODIS AND I CAN FINISH THE RAMP THIS MORNIN BEFORE NOON, IT IS TOO HOT TO TRY TO WORK IN THIS HEAT AFTER NOON FOR TWO OLD MEN LIKE ODIS AND MYSELF. IF I DO NOT FINISH THE RAMP TODAY I MIGHT HAVE TO GET SOME HELP FROM SOME OF THE YOUNGER MEN ON THIS FISHING FORUM TO HELP ME SUNDAY AFTERNOON ABOUT 2 P.M.
PA
SEMPER FI :smt006 :smt006 salute2 salute2
FUTCHCAIRO
wevans
Site Sponsor

Re: SAT. MORNIN

Post by wevans »

Mornin folks :smt006 wish I was closer PA, I'd be over there this mornin with y'all :smt005 :smt005
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
fishinfool
Site Sponsor

Post by fishinfool »

Mornin Pa, I hope all goes well.
I can't wait till tomorrow mornin, it looks like it will be perfect for Reds and Trout.
Juan
Site Sponsor

Post by Juan »

wevans wrote:Mornin folks :smt006 wish I was closer PA, I'd be over there this mornin with y'all :smt005 :smt005
he said he could use some help from "YOUNG" men...

Mornin' all
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Compared to PA, I AM a young man :smt004 :-D :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”