Centerville road work

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Centerville road work

Post by Salty Gator »

Does anyone know what's going on Centerville road and I-10? They have cleared a bunch of trees south of the eastbound lane of I-10. Looks like they are making an off on ramp, but I don't think that is supposed to happen. Maybe making one of those big walls to keep noise down? All guesses on my part. Any knowledge or ideas???
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Re: Centerville road work

Post by Steve Stinson »

The are running big power lines from the N. Monroe area down to near Devoe Moore's land at the US -90 exit (Car Museum). I bid on the surveying for that project but did not get it. I believe Sandco is doing the construction and surveying.
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Re: Centerville road work

Post by Salty Gator »

Steve Stinson wrote:The are running big power lines from the N. Monroe area down to near Devoe Moore's land at the US -90 exit (Car Museum). I bid on the surveying for that project but did not get it. I believe Sandco is doing the construction and surveying.
Thanks a bunch Mr Steve, I was hoping you would know the skinny. Thanks, it's been bugging me since they started.
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven