Pearl Harbor Day

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

silverking
Site Sponsor

Pearl Harbor Day

Post by silverking »

Take a moment today and say a prayer for those brave men and women who lost their lives 76 years ago when Japan launched a sneak attack on Pearl Harbor. And give a big thanks to the others like PA who fought against our enemies and saved the world from tyranny.

salute3
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Re: Pearl Harbor Day

Post by Gulf Coast »

salute3 :thumbup: :thumbup:
DixieReb
Site Sponsor

Post by DixieReb »

Thank God for our military, past and present. Thanks, Pa, and the rest of y'all that served. salute2 salute2
Yours in the South
Rangerpat
Site Sponsor

Post by Rangerpat »

Thank you for my freedom PA, may God bless you and America! salute2
JIm Smith
Site Sponsor

Post by JIm Smith »

salute2
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

THANKS FELLAS FOR REMEMBERING, ONLY HEARD ONE MENTION OF PEARL ALL DAY, IT WAS ON A SMALL STATION OUT OF THOMASVILLE THAT STILL PLAYS REAL (MUSIC). THANKS AGAIN.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

I added those lost at Pearl Harbor in my prayers yesterday morning. Can't imagine dying trapped in the hull of a sinking ship. This event changed my dad's life, as he left medical school, enlisted in the Army Med Corp and served all over the south Pacific patching up our wounded. My hats off to our WWII vets. Truly the Greatest Generation of Americans we've seen so far! salute2
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
tcoram

Post by tcoram »

That small radio station in Thomasville Ga. who talked about Pearl Harbor Day is owned by Len Robinson and he has W.T.U.F 106.3, who every Saturday on the Blue Grass Show has a tribute to all our veterans, and he calls out the veterans names that are still alive and he goes by the name of lazy Len. You can also listen on the internet and hear this every Saturday, and like most everyone in Thomas County supports our veterans.
Thanks
tcoram

Post by tcoram »

I meant to say he calls out the names of all the world war two veterans.