Anyone Own At Carrabelle Boat Club ?

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Greenbone
Site Sponsor

Anyone Own At Carrabelle Boat Club ?

Post by Greenbone »

I am interested in buying or renting dry storage for 23' cuddy. It would be very convenient for me at Boat Club. Anyone own or rent here?
Willie

Re: Anyone Own At Carrabelle Boat Club ?

Post by Willie »

We have been renting there for years. People and facilities are great. Only complaint I have is they aren't competitive on fuel and bait.
Most folks get there fuel/bait on their way in or out. Small inconvenience for the helpful folks and overall nice facility.
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

fish out of there regularly. Cade and the team are great. My hang-up would be the hours of availability. Seems we're always rushed back or starting late b/c the guy I fish with doesn't want his boat sitting overnight, which is totally understandable. A

Separately, I remind him regularly that for what he has paid to store his Everglades over the past few years he could have bought a 1/4 acre and had a barn installed....
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
Greenbone
Site Sponsor

Post by Greenbone »

Thanks Willie, thanks Showboat ,
Their amenities are great and gas is about $1.00 more per gallon, would be worth buying a portable tank for gas.