I hate a thief

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

I hate a thief

Post by Salty Gator »

Tuesday night or Wednesday someone went under my pole barn and stole one of my pressure washers. There were two, but they took one. I’m at the end of a cul de sac, and haven’t had trouble until now. Got some cameras up now. Y’all keep an eye on your stuff
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
Rangerpat
Site Sponsor

Re: I hate a thief

Post by Rangerpat »

Sorry to hear that your property has been stolen.

Check out this website about the Mini Sentry G2 trip wire alarm, you may find it interesting: www.minisentryalarm.com
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Sorry to hear that, SG. Hope they catch the lowlife. Want to borrow Zane to patrol the perimeter? :wink:
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

silverking wrote:Sorry to hear that, SG. Hope they catch the lowlife. Want to borrow Zane to patrol the perimeter? :wink:
That’s a great idea. No one wants any of that
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

Rangerpat wrote:Sorry to hear that your property has been stolen.

Check out this website about the Mini Sentry G2 trip wire alarm, you may find it interesting: www.minisentryalarm.com
Thanks I’ll check it out
AugustusMccrae

Post by AugustusMccrae »

Might check Craigslist and FB classifieds to see if it shows up. Local pawn shops too.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Cameras are your friend! I researched and if you don't have wifi at the location, the Arlo Go camera is a great option. Got me one through Verizon. Had it up and running in less than 15 minutes. Battery last 60 days or so.
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

MudDucker wrote:Cameras are your friend! I researched and if you don't have wifi at the location, the Arlo Go camera is a great option. Got me one through Verizon. Had it up and running in less than 15 minutes. Battery last 60 days or so.
I put some game cameras out. Ordered 3 Arlo cameras, but I found out about a guy in tally that will instsll a much better system, but much more expensive. Thanks for the suggestion
Juan
Site Sponsor

Post by Juan »

Nothing worse than a thief or a liar. :smt011 Sorry to hear they got cha. Cameras should do the trick. I'd have to run a trip wire to a rat trap rigged with a shotgun shell about knee high. :-D
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Salty Gator wrote:
MudDucker wrote:Cameras are your friend! I researched and if you don't have wifi at the location, the Arlo Go camera is a great option. Got me one through Verizon. Had it up and running in less than 15 minutes. Battery last 60 days or so.
I put some game cameras out. Ordered 3 Arlo cameras, but I found out about a guy in tally that will instsll a much better system, but much more expensive. Thanks for the suggestion
My sons both sell security for a living. My son in Atlanta is the guru of IP camera systems. I am temporarily without internet and power while remodeling at St. James and this is what he suggested. This camera is not the best in the camera world, but it is one of the best in the cell connection onboard power system world. If you got time and inclination to put up wired or wireless IP cameras, my boys have offered a LOT of impressive solutions.
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!