BEEN THERE 70 YEARS

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

big bend gyrene

Re: BEEN THERE 70 YEARS

Post by big bend gyrene »

Congratulations, PA! Have to say your post speaks volumes as to why they call your generation the GREATEST one.

70 years of marriage is impressive enough, but having the fortitude to start / run 29 different family owned corps is crazily impressive as well! Heck, I'm only a year past 50 myself and involvement with just a handful has me feeling plum wore out half the time.
:thumbup: :beer: salute1
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

HEY BIG BEND, YA KNOW I HAVE BEEN A WORKER EVEN AS A YOUNG BOY OF 6-8 YRS. OLD, I ENJOY WORK AND THE HARDER THE PROBLEMS THE HARDER ME AND MY FAMILY WORKED TO SOLVE THEM. ALL OF MY CHILDREN HAVE BEEN HARD WORKERS AND GET ON A PROJECT TILL THEY GETTER DONE.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

Very impressive :thumbup:
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
Juan
Site Sponsor