Capt Randal Leger aka Metal Mullet

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

reelbad

Capt Randal Leger aka Metal Mullet

Post by reelbad »

Capt. Randal Leger passed on the 14th. A well known fisherman in the Big Bend area during the old Team Seatrout tournaments out of Jerry's when Scott and Denise were there. He also hosted Capt. Blair of Addictive Fishing Out of Econfina for a fishing show. He had been fighting cancer for a long time.
silverking
Site Sponsor

Re: Capt Randal Leger aka Metal Mullet

Post by silverking »

RIP, skipper. The suffering is over and the redfish are always biting now.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
RHTFISH
Site Sponsor

Post by RHTFISH »

RIP Capt Leger
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »

When I first moved to Tallahassee in 1994, I took a flats seminar taught by Capt. Randal and Capt. Jody Campbell. Both good guys with a lot of local knowledge they were willing to share and a lot of good fishing stories. :thumbup:

RIP Capt. Randal.
One Keeper

Post by One Keeper »

RIP Randle. You will be missed. A lifelong mentor to the Bass Boys. He took me and Jeff out of bass fishing 20 years ago and introduced to trout fishing. A true legend in our area.
Williamsdad

Post by Williamsdad »

RIP Captain Lager.

We bought our 2nd boat from Capt. Leger. Put many fish in that jonboat, and learned many lessons to share with my boys.