Thursday Morning 8-23

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Blue spinner
Site Sponsor

Thursday Morning 8-23

Post by Blue spinner »

Morning all
One thing about the speed of light it gets here too early in the morning
countrycorners

Re: Thursday Morning 8-23

Post by countrycorners »

Good Morning!
Really need to go fishin but been held up by Dr visits, cleanin out the gutters, working on the Winnebago and other stuff.
Sure wish that the Gulf were closer, could go out for an hour or two after dinner.
That's about the only thing I miss about South Florida: being next to the water. What I don't miss is being out on the water with 100,000 other folks who have the same idea!
FUTCHCAIRO

Re: Thursday Morning 8-23

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

HA HA HA , YOU TWO FELLAS HAVE JUST GOT IT TOO ROUGH, I DECIDED TO EDGE MY FRONT WALK TO THE PORCH LAST EVENING, SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN THE HOUSE AND WATCH T/V. OUR WALK FROM THE CAR TO THE FRONT DOOR IS ABOUT 80 FT. AND HAD NOT BEEN EDGED SINCE MY BOY CHRIS, WAS HERE SEVERAL WEEKS AGO. I DECIDED I SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO THIS LITTLE CHORE, WRONG, BOY , THIS MORNING I AM SO SORE I CAN HARDLY HOLD MY COFFEE CUP WITH JUST ONE HAND. I GUESS I HAD BETTER LEAVE ANY JOB THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE WHERE I HAVE TO USE MY ARMS, LEGS, FINGERS ETC. ALONE AND LET THE BOYS DO IT. MY GIRLS CAN DO ANY OF THAT MANUAL LABOR AS WELL AS THE BOYS BUT THEY CAN NOT GET UP HERE AS OFTEN AS THE BOYS, THE GIRL HAVE OFFICES TO MAINTAIN SO THEY JUST SEND THE BOYS UP. YOU YOUNG FELLAS GO AS MUCH AS YOU CAN NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN, AFTER YA HIT THAT 80 YR. MARK, YOU WILL SLOW WAY DOWN ON FISHING AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU MIGHT WANT TO DO.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO